Smart Girl

POV: Hyojung 

"Wooowww she's so bad... Well come on ramble." I took her hand and I headed down the hall but the Ramble stopped me. I turned around and pouted at her. She look shocked since I turned around so suddenly.

"Why did you stop ramble?" I asked ignoring a small blush on her face. She shouldn't blush so much people will think she is just red.

"I stopped because you don't even know where you are going. And stop calling me ramble" she said kind of sassy. She walked a head of me this time her holding my wrist and taking us up a flight of stairs. I liked it better this way anyways. that's the only reason I have not changed it to what is was before.And because she is correct and I have no idea where I am going.

"Alright we are here" she said bringing me into a room where she let go of my wrist and sat at a chair. I followed behind her walking fast. then she plopped into a chair and started taking out things for what I can only guess was science.

I sat there watching her which was more entertaining than it sounded when a girl cane up to me.

"umm... That's my seat" She said sounding a little too snarky for my liking. Child you do NOT own me. 

" That's nice for you extremely unlucky for your seat" I said back at her. My insult could have been better but I can not think straight at 8 in the morning.

"Excuse me?" I rolled my eyes 

"Hey leave before I kick your little princess ass" I was getting angry and I did not even last 5 minutes in the classroom. This was a bad idea. The other side of me was saying this girl should be beaten cause I don't feel like dealing with this humans shit. I don't even care how she meant it.

before I had time to actually do anything to the girl I felt Ramble grab my shoulders and sit me back down in my chair. I instantly calmed down.  Realizing I may have gone a little crazy. I also felt a bit of shame as well. 

"I apologize this girl is shadowing me today so I wanted her to sit next to me. Is it okay if yhou move for today Yooa?" Ramble said to the girl. She responded by rolling her eyes and going t sit somewhere else 

"Sorry ramble" I said. She just ignored me.

"Ramble I said I am sorry I mean it" She still ignored me 

"This is the first sorry ever to come out of my mouth" I said. that was true I had never said sorry where I was from there was no sorry. There was only 'you got a problem? let's fight it out'.

"My name is not Ramble its Seunghee and if you are being serious then that's just sad and shameful and not something that is good for first impressions and I'm certainly not flattered."

My heart felt something it had only felt a couple times in my life time. I had certainly never experienced it from anything a human ever said. It was sadness. I stood up from my chair and found the girl from before. 

"hey you! You can have your chair back. " I said simply before walking out of the classroom and to the nearest bathroom. 

--------

I am praying I can get in another update. Sorry this is already too long