billy and bouncer

Dear readers this is a lemon with bdsm if you don't like bdsm the don't read this if you are into this stuff the read away plz keep neagtive comments out of the comment section so you don't ruin the chapter​/story for other Thank you

Readers pov

Bouncer pushes Billy up against the wall kissing him rough and passionately. Bill wraps his legs around bouncers waist and moans into the kiss as the bulging members rub against each other through the fabric. Bouncer picks Billy up and throws him on the bed and tackles him pinning him down. He begins his attacks on billys neck. He sucks and kisses his neck gently as he searches for his sweet spot. Once bouncer finds Billy's sweet spot him begins sucking on it leaving love bites and trails on saliva as he works his way down Billy's chest. Billy's member is painfully hard as bouncer tortures him with each second of his breath leaving him. Bouncer removes Billy's shorts and boxers,chaining him to the bed with handcuffs. Bouncers then walks over to the closet pulling out a vibrating dildo and shoving it in Billy's ass. Billy moans at this action as bouncer begins to suck on billys rock hard member. He licks it bottom to top as Billy moans with pleasure this sound backs bouncer bite on Billy's dick softly causing billy to cum. "Naughty boy" says bouncer. Billy blushes as a gag is put in is mouth. Bouncer uncuffs billy putting him on all fours. Bouncer walks back over to the closet pulling out a whip. He begins whipping billy on his ass and the dildo moves in and out of Billy's ass. Billy moans through the gate as bouncer leaves red marks on his back and ass. Bouncers then removes the dildo and shove his member inside of Billy's thrusting fast and hard as Billy screams through the gate with pleasure. Bouncer then grabs ahold of Billy's dick and rubs it while thrusting in and out. Billy is screaming and moaning from these actions in pure pleasure. Bouncer bites down on Billy's shoulder drawing blood as he licks it up. Billy moans and groans like he is about to break. Finally after many many thrusts with one final thrust bouncer cums inside if Billy's as it pours out of his ass and onto the bed. Bouncer pulls out and takes the gag of billy kissing him softly. "I love you babe" says bouncer. " Love you too" says billy in reply. After a log night they drift off into a deep sleep.