molly and lily (lemon)

Mollys pov

Lily and I sat in our room cuddling each other and I was  thinking about Ben and how he was alive again. I shivered at the thought of this being Joey's doing even though he is supposed to be dead. I just hope my thoughts are wrong about it.

Lily pov 

I noticed molly shivered so I pulled her closer and she signed. Shes been off lately,so I figured why not have a little "fun" to cheer her up.

Readers pov

Lily pinned molly to the bed surprising her and making her jump a little. Lily bent down and softly sucked on mollys neck earning a small moan from her. Lily kissed molly and licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and molly gladly allowed it. Lily used her tongue against Molly's fighting for dominces and she won. She slid her hand down to mollys entrance and pushed in two fingers feeling molly moaning into the kiss. She thrusted the fingers in and out going a little rougher each time. She broke the kiss panting and she slowly pulled off Molly's shirt and bra,softly kissing the buds and she sucked on the left breast while playing with the other. Molly was a moaning mess. Lily then slipped mollys panties off and licked Lily's entrance. Lily moaned loudly as molly began thrusting her tongue in and out of her area. She softly sucked on the clit and kissed it. Lily's moans got louder each time. She was wet enough for lily to enter her. lily got up and walked over to the drawer and pulled out a 6in strapon dildo. Lily put into on and crawled onto molly positioning her self in front her. With one thrust she slammed into molly and she moaned loudly at the impact. Lily thrusted in and out of her. She slammed into her multiple times before molly finally cummed and moaned loudly in pleasure. Lily then flipped molly over and slammed into her from the back. Molly screamed in pleasure as she was pounded from behind.
( Outside the door)
Jack and bouncer listen to molly and lily with surprised looks on there faces . "What are they doing" jack thought. Bendy walked by and shoves jack and bouncer off after hearing what was going on.
( Inside the room)

Lily pounded into molly as fast as she could while molly screamed in pleasure as she was being fucked at an inhuman pace. After one final thrust molly cummed on the dildo and lily pulled out. She took the strapon off and put it was away.  Lily covers molly up and cuddled with her while molly sigh happily and fell fast asleep.