awaken

??POV
I walked into the light and when I had opened my eyes. I was surrounded by many faces of crying people. I knew these people. Mom,dad,binky my sister,uncle Henry,and everyone else.
Mom dad I cried out. Everyone turned and looked at me in shock and horror.

Boris pov
I can't believe what I saw. My own son who was dead is now sitting up and calling out for me and bendy. I couldn't move. I couldn't run to my son and hug him. But bendy he could.

Bendy pov
I saw him. He sat up and called for me. Before I could even think and ran to him and pulled him into my arm even if he was bigger than me. I hugged my sweet baby boy. He stood up and binky came out of no where and tackled him and cried. Everyone in the room ran to him and hugged him. Henry he was the first to get to him. We all asked what had happened and he had explained how he had saw a white light and ran towards it. He was somehow stuck in limbo and made his way back to reality. I was just so glad to have my son back. My Ben.

Ben's pov
I hugged my sister and explained everything that had happened and she never let go not even got a minute. I showed them the spot on my chest where I had ran into a pole and told them that I had inhaled so much smoke and passed out but never woke up.

Hey guys so sorry for the slow update i will be making more chapters in two days.