"I actually already knew about your parents. Even before we dated. Taehyung told me that. But I didnt know about the rest of it so thank you so much for telling me this. And if you think this could make me love you less, you're wrong. Because it only make me love you more. It makes me feel like protecting you more than I ever did before and I never thought it was possible. So you dont have to worry about that, okay?" he said and he hugged her. Seulgi smiled in his arms and she nodded.

"Okay. I really have to take a shower. They are going to arrive in an hour and you need to get ready too." Seulgi said and she stole the towel in Jimin's hands and ran to the bathroom.

"Heyyy! Kang Seulgi!" Jimin shouted and then when he heard Seulgi's laughter, he laughed too.

*******
"Where did you go?" Seulgi asked when she saw Jimin step into the kitchen. She was arranging the fruits into a bowl and Jimin smiled seeing her.

"Home. You stole my turn so I had to ran home to get ready. Or else I wont be ready in time."

"Why? I dont think you take that much time to get ready." Seulgi replied still with her work. Jimin helped her to take the plates on the shelves.

"Oh I dont. But you do.. If I waited for you, I might have to just meet the guests in my home clothes." He said while placing the plates on the kitchen bar. Seulgi bit her lips and hit his shoulder making Jimin laughed out. Then he looked at Seulgi.

"By the way, you look great. I never thought you'd still have this." Jimin said and Seulgi looked at him.

"What? This dress? Of course I do." Jimin smiled. "It was the only gift you ever got me other than this necklace." she continued and Jimin chuckled.

"Hey, it wasnt my fault you burned down the other one I got for your birthday last year." he said laughing when Seulgi pouted.

"You're mean. I'm telling mom.." Seulgi said still pouting making the guy laughed louder.

"Okay I know you're happy but your friends are here." suddenly her mom aka aunt came in and told them. Seulgi and Jimin turned to her and nodded.

"Okay.. Let's bring this out.." Seulgi said and they bring the food out of the kitchen to the yard.

"Jimin ahhh!!!!!!" Taehyung saw Jimin and Seulgi putting the plates onto the table. Jimin turned around and saw Taehyung and his eyes brightened.

"Taetae!!!!" he ran and jumped to bear hug Taehyung. And like they always did before, Taehyung catches him and hugs him back. (see what i did there? ㅋㅋ )

Seulgi giggled and shakes her head before hugging Irene who came with Taehyung. Taehyung and Irene studied in Japan so the four of them didnt see each other for almost two years already. Taehyung and Irene decided to enter the same university when both of them discovered that they love singing so much and they happened to be accepted to the same university.

"I'm starting to doubt if they are in a relationship." Seulgi said, shaking her head.

"I know right. They talked on the phone almost everyday. I dont even know what they talked about." Irene replied and they both looked at the two guys who was still jumping with excitement weirdly.

"By the way......." Irene said and she showed her hands. Seulgi's eyes widened and she was thrilled.

"OMG he proposed?!?!?!" Irene nodded and grinned excitedly.

"Oh my god.. Ireneeee!! This is great news! Why didnt you tell me earlier?" Seulgi asked while hugging her bestfriend.

"It just happened yesterday. He brought me to the place he first asked me to be his girlfriend. And he proposed there." She explained while still smiling. Seulgi was so happy she hugged her bestfriend again.