16

"Where are you going?"

"Well since I dont really have anything to do and I dont feel like going to the practice room then I wanted to go find some peace." Seulgi replied while putting on her shoes.

"Home?" Irene asked again earning a smile from Seulgi.

"Bingo!" she winked and made a shooting sign.

"I'll get going. Let me know if you need anything. I'll be back tonight."

"Alright.. Take care.."

Seulgi walked around the street without direction. She just wanted to clear her mind off. She lied to Irene so that Irene wont ask her anything. It wasnt that she didnt want her to know but Seulgi just wanted to be by herself and she didnt want anyone to worry about her. As she was walking, she bought some amount of new clothes like she was possesed. She bought everything she found interesting and pretty. Even ones that she knew she will never wear.

Then she went to the street and ate street foods. She did things all by herself to make her heart knows that she didnt need a guy in her life. She shopped non stop until her feet started to wore out because of the walking. She stopped walking and sat on a bench at a nearby fountain.

Then her eyes caught a couple walking together. They were laughing and then entering a shop. She was more shocked when she realized that the shop was a jewelry store. She didnt want to investigate but her heart was so curious so she went nearer to find out what they were doing. She regretted her act when she saw the girl smiling and looking at a necklace and showing it to him. They look so happy. He was smiling like he was the happiest person on earth. Seulgi couldnt take it anymore so she ran away. Just like it was planned, rain started to pour down like the sky was crying as she was crying too. She ran while crying so hard. She didnt even know where she was going.

*******
"I couldnt reach her. I dont know where she went." Irene said, pacing back and forth in her room. The girls looks so worried.

"Have you found her yet?" Taehyung came in with the others behind him. They came as soon as Irene called them. Irene looked at him and shooked head. She looks so worried so Taehyung felt two times worried because she couldnt handle stress really well.

"Where could she be? Its raining so heavy. I'm so worried, Tae...." she said. Taehyung quickly approached her and hugged her.

"I know.. Calm down.." They didnt care about the others anymore since the situation was kind of serious. Of course, the others was shocked by the skinship between them. Jungkook's eyes widened and the hyungs looked at them weirdly too. Jimin was the only one who was still trying to call Seulgi, without even caring about the others. Not that he didnt know though, he was always suspicious with the two's constant meet up eventhough they said the had assignments together. Sure, he believed that. He has known Taehyung for almost his whole life and Taehyung thought he was stupid not to catch up on them. But then again, none of that matters now. His head was only full of Seulgi.

"I'll explain later." Taehyung said making the others nodded but still with a shocked expression. Jimin was pacing back and forth still trying to reach for Seulgi. He looks so worried.

"Where did she say she was going?"

"She told me she was going to find peace? I asked if she was going home and she just said bingo.. I didnt know that she would lie."

"How'd you know she lied?"

"I called her house and her mom said she didnt go home." Irene said while sighing. She couldnt help but to feel so useless because she couldnt figure out where her friend is. Jimin stood up suddenly making all of them looked at him.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"I cant stay here knowing that she might be in danger." he said. Before they could even stop him, Jimin's phone rang. He quickly looked at his phone and the name he was hoping to came up, appeared on the screen. He quickly pick up the call.

"Yahh!! Where are you?! I'm......." he stops when he heard her voice so slow from the other side.

"Jimin ah... I cant do this anymore..." she said making Jimin hundred times worried.

"What are you talking about? Seulgi, tell me where you are."

"It hurts..." she said, crying so hard.

"Stop it Seulgi. Tell me where you are right now or I swear when I see you again you'll gonna regret it." he said, running out of the door leaving the others wondering about what happen.

"Should we follow him or....." Hoseok asked and Yoongi shooked his head.

"I think Jimin is the only person needed." Wendy said and they all looked at her.

"You mean....." Yoongi asked and Wendy nodded.

"What's with all of you? Why arent you telling us anything?"

"First its you two.." Jin looked at Taehyung and Irene. "..... now its Jimin and Seulgi? Who's gonna be next? Maknaes?" Jin said looking at the maknaes making Jungkook and Yeri froze.

*********
"I'm not that strong Jimin. I cant take all this pain alone." Seulgi said and Jimin was still running looking for her. She didnt tell him where she was. She was constantly saying that she was hurt and that she hates him.

"I know you do but please just tell me where you are.." he said. Jimin went to the rooftop because he kind of heard an announcement made from the phone so he was sure that she was in the school. He ran to the rooftop.

"Seulgi ya..." he said when he saw her.. His steps slowed down and he sigh in relief when he saw her leaning on the wall with her phone still in her hands. He ended the call and approached her making the girl shocked. she was soaking wet from the rain.

"Seulgi..." he said and when he walked to her, she fainted at the same time when he arrived in front of her. He panicked and quickly catches her before she falls. Seulgi fainted in his arms.