19

It was a very hectic month and it was time for the crew to depart to New York for the competition. And it was time for Seulgi and Jimin to go back to their usual schedule in school. But of course, a lot of things changed. Now everyone can see Jimin and Seulgi together almost all the time. They were inseperable. Taehyung and Irene didnt hide their relationship anymore so the whole school was surprised by the news of the two couple. Of course the maknae couple has yet to reveal themselves because they didnt want the school to know yet. They didnt even tell their other hyungs and eonnies so they need to keep it low. They had to control everything. If Yeri got hurt, Jungkook will go panic but then he would just show his concern but he couldnt do anything because he was afraid people will know. Its the vice versa for Yeri too. It was kind of hard for them because their hyungs and eonnies could show their affection in public.

"I dont really want them to know yet but its killing me to act like I dont care about you.." Jungkook said when they were out getting fresh air. Yeri sighed. They stand like 30cm away from each other because they were in public and there were people around them.

"I know. Me too. I dont want anyone to get shock again. Two couples in a day is enough to make people go crazy." Yeri said..

"I'm just afraid."

"If anyone should be afraid its me."

"Why?"

"You're the school's golden student. Everyone loves you."

"No. Everyone loves Jimin hyung. He's perfect in everything. I'm just a person who always tries hard to."

"Come on Jungkook. You know thats not true. You're loved as much as Jimin oppa does. On the other hand, I'm just an ordinary girl who always hangs out with the popular kids." She said looking down to her feet.

"No you're not. You're an amazing girl. If anyone says you're ordinary, then I would have to disagree with them. Because you are the most extraordinary person I've ever met in my life. The person who could move my heart. The person who make me sleepless at night. The person who I always wanted to wake up next to. The person who always makes me worry all the time. The person who's always on my mind." Jungkook said making the girl's face reddened like a cherry tomato. Of course he moved a step closer to Yeri and make Yeri look at him. She did and they locked eyes. Not until Taehyung ruined everything when Jungkook's phone rang. Yeri quickly turned away from Jungkook who was answering the call because of the embarrassment. She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself.

"They want us at the practice room." Jungkook said and Yeri nodded. Then they walked to the practice room together.

Jimin and Seulgi was laughing while dancing. Yeri and Jungkook looked at each other when they saw the couple. They smiled. Jungkook opened the door.

"You're here!" Jungkook and Yeri nodded while approaching them.

"Alright since everyone is here, I wanted to tell you something. The BoFest is in 2 weeks, we should be prepared with our steps." Hoseok said, the rest of them paid attention.

"We're still on with me and Seulgi doing the intro?" Everyone looked at Jimin and nodded unisonly. Except for Seulgi of course. She just turned to them and giggled slightly at their response.

"Alright. I think we have the perfect one. We can just do the dance we did just now." Jimin said and Seulgi nodded.

"What was the dance again?" Taehyung asked and all of them looked at him with unbelivable look. Jungkook hit his head and Taehyung whined.

"Unbelievable." Irene said while shooking her head at him.

a/n : crappy chapter. i know. 😭