26

Disclaimer: I apologize for some errors as I cannot speak Korean nor do I understand their culture.

Saeyoung's POV

I saw her walk weakly towards the bathroom..I sighed as I am finally alone..well, Vanderwood is still glaring at me from the other side of the room. Shrugging the thought off, I continued to try to break through even more. I have to find out.

As if my prayer has been heard, I cracked it.

I looked through the files as one seemingly to pull me in as I was scrolling down the folder filled with files. It was labeled, 'Dongsaeng'.

I opened the file swiftly, scrolling through the file that was labeled 'Dongsaeng'. I couldn't believe my eyes..Everything that I've tried to forget..I recalled just because of this file. God damnit.

Y/N's POV

The bathroom was small, yet it was cute. The sweet scent of Honey Buddha chips was in the air, mixed with PhD. Pepper.

I washed my face that was slightly covered in sweat. I freshened up and got ready to face whatever is out there. Which is him.

I went out the door slowly, making sure the door wouldn't creak, yet things didn't go as plan. As I slowly opened the door, I could see a tall figure, arms crossed over their chest. I looked up and saw a girl? No. It's a he. He has a broad chest, and masculine features, but he has long hair.

"H-hello.." I greeted the man awkwardly with a small smile. "Hello, Y/N." He greeted back then sighed, he gestured me to get out of the bathroom so he could get in. I walked out of his way, an awkward vibe is still presence. I walked back to the main room, where the sofa was located.

As I sat down on the comfortable furniture, I felt dizzy all over a sudden.

Ugh..I don't feel good, what the heck is happening. I closed my eyes, still concious but as I did I saw a memory flash through my eyes.

Vanderwood's POV

I went towards the bathroom, and to my surprise...she was there. I thought she would've sat on agent 707's lap or something. She's still an awkward person around people whom she has never met.

The thought of that made my heart dropped as I thought I knew her best, yet she forgot about me just like that.

Keeping my mind straight I stepped in the bathroom to check for handcuffs. For Saeyoung, not for you, reade--Fuck, broke the wall. Don't worry I'll fix it.

I sighed deeply as I put the handcuffs on my pocket just in case he tries to hit on Y/N or maybe procrastinate.

Y/N's POV

"Little do you know, Y/N..how much you mean to me." A voice whispered into my ear, it was deep and serious yet it still has a tad bit of sadness in his tone.

He caressed my hair and kissed my forehead gently to not wake me up. Who is this man?

---

Author: Hi, I want to explain why the chapters are getting shorter and shorter.

Well, you have to find out yourself actually, this book is about YOU(not Y/N) trying to find out what happens and why are the chapters getting shorter, why there are codes somewhere between, why some 'Insert name's POV' isn't bolded.

:3 This book has a PURPOSE.

Save and Exit