20

#AOTD: Do not worry! For Author-chan is back! I was oddly hacked by someone, I believe that he is a boy and he has something to do with the story TT, I'll try to cover my tracks, I love you F/- EH Nevermind~ lololol.

---

Y/N's POV

Everyone is acting weird, I'm being hunted and I know it. What am I going to do? I feel it, I know it.

These people are hunting me and I'm sure I have met them at some point, some point of my childhood that is, because if I have met them at this age, or maybe last year..I maybe would have remembered them, but I believe since I have lost all my memories, last year would've been impossible for me to remember.

As I am trying to figure out who these people who are hunting me down, I hear a beeping voice from the back of my neck, I ignored it for a while, but as it kept going, it became louder and my ears started to ring as it was located near my ears. 

"Aghh...It hurts..make it stop.." I said out of nowhere, as if my lips were moving on their own. As my ears bleed to death, I try to find the button to call the nurse, but to no avail. I started panicking even if I am supposed to stay calm, I just can't.

"HELP! AGHH! NURSE! DOCTOR! ANYONE! HELP!!" I screamed, my heartbeat increasing. I'm scared, I feel cold and alone..as if it was de ja vu, this feeling is familiar..

"NO! MOM!" A little girl screamed, she ran towards her mother who was surrounded with shards of glass. She was losing lots of blood. She grabbed a big piece of glass and went to her father's room..

"I hate you, otou-san." She said, venom laced her words as she glared silently, her eyes full of hatred towards her father who was standing there, glaring back at her. 

It was a fight to remember, and a fight you would want to forget.

What was that, as if  it flashed through my mind..it kept ringing, it kept beeping. It hurts..someone help me.

It went louder and louder..why is this happening to me..and what was that dream all about? 

"Your father." A voice said, he touched my shoulder as he touched the part that was beeping and the cause of the ringing. It was the doctor, his voice is more sharper, and had pain in between those words. 

 "Ikanaide..Okaa-san."

???'s POV

He keeps me doing his dirty work..when will I be free?

"You'll be free when you're done with his work, you dumbass." A female voice rang through my ears..it was Miko.

"No, be strong and you'll be able to fight him, you need to be strong for me..I love you." Another voice, but it was deeper..Tomone. 

"You betrayed us!" Nakata Sou.

"I was scared..I'm sorry." I mumbled as I kept my eyes on the wheel. 

"I never knew you'd be like this, you were my friend, I thought I could trust you! YOU LEFT ME!" Y/N L/N..I'm sorry..

"I should have known that I couldn't trust you." Saeyoung.

"I'm sorry, everyone, but he keeps telling me what to do! If he died that day, if I didn't help him, then maybe none of this would've happened! Maybe..MAYBE I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY! THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT!" I shouted, knowing  that he would hear in the back, I know that I'd be punished after this.

"Mama, you'll be fine! We love you!" A new voice rang through my ears..Kiseki? 

"Kiseki..is that you? Kiseki..Kiseki.." I mumbled, as my grip on the wheel tightened. I saw cars riding down, I could see some family in their car, having a roadtrip happily. 

It should've been me..

"IT SHOULDN'T BE YOU! YOU TRAITOR! TRAITORS DON'T DESERVE A HAPPY ENDING!" Sou shouted along with Miko who was frustrated and angry.

My grip loosened, some nail marks were shown on the wheel. I pressed on the brakes as we have reached our destination, the hangar. 

I went out the van and opened the door while mumbling things only I would understand. 

He went out, fresh with a clear, happy face while mine was wide eyed, with an insane smile. I forgot how to smile genuinely..

Saeyoung's POV

I was driving crazily, I need to see her, I need to see her face. 

I'm very worried about her state..does she remember me now? It's been a while ever since she collapsed in that room that day. 

"F/N?!" I looked at her passed out on the floor, she looked so pale. In an instant, I picked her up bridal style, but before I could even touch her, I felt an electric shock on my finger, which triggered a memory deep down inside my brain, memories that I try to forget every single day, the memory of her death.

Why am I seeing this again? Why am I suddenly remembering her death? Does F/N have something to do with Y/N. What was that electric shock?

A tear went down my cheek as I parked with a swift speed. I went out the car, my heartbeat increasing. I went to the administration and told her that I need to see her, and that it was very urgent. The administrator said that she was still being checked up by the doctor because she had some issues. 

What's the issue? My breathing got heavier as if I had been running a 30K marathon..what's going to happen? My heart was beating so loudly that it was ringing through my ears. I'm worried, I have never felt like this before, this feels like the time when I lost him. 

What's going on in my life? 

I checked my phone..oh wait..I left it back at my house so that Vanderwood couldn't track me, but of course I have a backup phone that has the exact same data, except the fact that Vanderwood doesn't know that I have. 

DING!

A chirp from MC..

"Oh my God, really JuminHan? You're cheating on me! I should have known, you always go out and I know that you're not working and making money for me because I check from JaeheeKang that you went out the office in a hurry! I also can't believe you won't lend me your unlimited credit cards! I only want a GUSHI bag! psh, I know it costs around $100.000.000 but I bet you're not buying it because you're spending your money on another girl! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!"

Geez, he should really leave that girl. I can't believe that I had a crush on her, I'm lucky all my feelings have faded away because of her snobby attitude that started to show ever since she went on Jumin's Route.

Also, 4.2K Rechirps?! She only has 100 followers on Chirper..what the actual..I'm not gonna care..

"Do not sin for the ones you hate, for you shall get your own bad feedback."

"Sir, excuse me but you are able to meet her now." The administrator said to me as I nodded. I rushed through the halls, I went to her room and knocked quietly.

"Come in."

----

#QOTD: How's the chapter? 

I apologize for the lack of chapters lately, I have been busy and have been trying to take care of my health lately. 

Don't worry, as the story goes on, it shall be explained to why everything is happening so you won't be confused.

Oh, and I have read the theories on the previous chapter, and might I say only one person got it, and also the AOTD's may not be or maybe very important as the story goes on. 

OH! And I also have to say that to understand this book, you might want to revise a bit since every inch and detail of the story is needed. (Since this book is turning to a mystery book rather than romance, but the romance shall be added on the next chapter!)

Save and Exit