13

???'s POV

Hmm...So she lost all her memories right?

"We couldn't save her. Her memories were gone. But only the ones that happened recently, and it seems she has forgotten about him." An undercover spy said, as he took of his rubber doctor gloves, throwing them away in the trash.

"I see..I could use her." I smirked evilly as I dismissed him.

"It's time for payback. Now, all I need her to do is to change her appearance, or erase his memories about her."

Your POV

The red headed man left in tears. I never understood who he was. When I asked him about his identity, he just shook his head violently as he fought back his tears.

Before he left, he said, "Thank you for believing in me."

What a weird person, but I really shouldn't judge people by the first time they act, it can lead to a misunderstanding.

I looked up at the ceiling, then at the window.

It was night time, the stars were shining brightly as the moonlight shone through the window. The moon was illuminating the hospital blankets brightly. I smiled to myself as it reminded me of when I was small.

Me and Saeyoung were in a play and the spotlight was on me and him as we held hands..

But that was a long time ago..and he's gone.

My head spun violently as my eyes close for a split second, but by the time I opened them, it's blurry as hell.

My vision gets blurrier by the second, I start to panic until I realized...

Now,

I'm blind.

"Help me.." my voice croaked out as I tried to find the button to call up the nurse. "Found it!" I exclaimed lightly as I pressed the button multiple of times, urgently calling the nurse.

The door creaked, indicating that the nurse came in the room.

"What's wrong Y/N-san?" Her soothing voice echoed through the room as I gulped.

"I ca-can't see..." I stuttered scared. All I could see was darkness, but with the monitor's beeps, I can see something more..something magical..as if the monitor was there, but outlined..with a white lining.

I saw the nurse, but I only can feel her heartbeat.

I panicked, and started to get furious. Why am I blind?! What did I do to deserve this?!

The more angrier I get by the second, my ears started to ring loudly, so loud that it hurt my ears horribly.

I groaned in pain, shielding my ears to prevent hearing the annoying ring. "Help...me." I breathed out as tears flow down my cheeks in pain.

"Y/N-san!" The nurse exclaimed in worry as she ran out the door. I couldn't see but I could hear...

She was running, loudly. One, two steps and she stopped..

"It hurts...help me." More tears flow down as I started to scream in pain.

My ears got worse when someone banged thhe door open loudly. "Y/N-san!" The doctor's deep voice exclaimed in fear.

He gently held my hands to prevent me from shielding them from the deafening sound.

"Breathe, Y/N, breathe..." He said as he was calming me down, the sound of the ringing reduced.