Game ON!

In the middle of the night. Everything was silent and peaceful, except in that one room. Blood spewed from her lips as she coughed up a storm. She knew that she wouldn't live long yet she still pushed to achieve his dream. It was a promise after all. Right, James?

The screen of her phone lit up. She feared the person on the other line, but she had no choice but to obey. Her hands were shaking as she placed it near her ear.

"Take your meds. You can't afford to die soon. After all, you're my precious rose." The voice of a man. Laughing maniacally knowing she wouldn't dare disobey. Everything was falling into place.

"Yes, master." The line went dead. and she broke down sobbing clutching a ruby necklace. It was all for him. 

...

"Morning!~" yawning as she went down. The boys couldn't help but blush as she was wearing short shorts and a huge shirt that's falling off her.

They all replied a cheerful 'good morning'. Kazemaru gave her a plate of pancakes and slipped his jersey on her as he gave her a kiss on the forehead.

As they were about to dig in she immediately stopped them, "Hold it. Because we're up against the best of the best, I will personally train you starting now. Better skip breakfast or you might puke."

They all whined and complained but she just glared at them. "You guys think you are good enough for the World? Think again. Any one who complains, I have no problem kicking you off the team. Coach has already given me the right and power to do so."

"Meet me on the field in 2 minutes. anyone who's late will suffer the consequences." Smirking evilly she left a cold chill in the atmosphere. They quickly ran to the field completely forgetting their meal in fear of the Mistress of Evil also known as Kazemaru's sister.

When they got to the field they say balls with a small spot of color, colored comes, poles, ropes, and tires.

"First I will evaluate your skills. Namely your endurance, agility, power, decision making, and teamwork. Stretches 15 minutes then proceed to wear weights. 500 on each leg and 250  each arm. Run around the field 20 times. You will finish this within an hour, those who don't won't get any breakfast. GO!"

They immediately started working. It was enough motivation for their empty stomachs. Amelie proceeded to the girls and gave them instructions on which food to prepare and equipment to take. 

A chill went up her spine. Aware that they were being watched by him.