Date or Not?

Amelie's POV
This is another boring day with no one to annoy. Nii-san was still asleep due to harsh training with the team. The guys were no where to be found. And the only one to keep me company is this guy with goggles and this guy with anti-gravity hair.

"Oh, you annoy us plenty. And my name is Kidou Yuuto not 'guy-with-goggles'."

"I agree with Kidou. Also it's Gouenji Shuuya."

Did I say that out loud? Great. Well, might start up a convo while I'm still alive.

"So, how did you guys know nii-san?"

I've heard their stories and their adventures with nii-san and I've got to admit. They sound amazing! Although nii-san should really practice more. After a while I proposed a game of truth or dare. And it turned out into something hilarious.

"Ha! I bet you guys can't even give a girl a good time on a date! You may look the part but of course, looks can be deceiving."

They gave me death glares and I glared back. What? They may look cute/hot/cool but they might be stuck ups.

"Maybe, girls don't know that the almighty Kidou Yuuto, the great genius strategist and Gouenji Shuuya, the coolest and strongest forward were just a bunch of innocent, virgin boys."

"Bring it on."

"Alright sissies, I'll be the judge of that. We'll have a contest starting from 9 - 2 in the afternoon will be you anti-gravity hair. Then after that with be you goggles guy until 7. I'll tell the winner of the bet later at 8."

They agreed to it and the winner will be able to have the loser as their slave for an entire week. We went to our respective rooms and got ready. We met up in the kitchen to finalize the game.

'Just a bit of warning to you guys, I'm a great actress.'

~~Timeskippzz~~

I went over to my closet and went over my outfits. Nope. Nope. Nope. Found it! Hehehe! I'm so gonna win! (A/N: Sorry, you might think shes bipolar or something. But I just thought of this to spice things up a bit. And my friend requested it.)

It was still 7 in the morning since we woke up early today. I still have 2 hours to get myself ready.

One: Bathe.

Of course I learn that on the day of important occasions like parties, I have to be well dressed and most of the times, well cleaned. Life of a singer....

I took the next hour bathing in my moisturizing bath soap that can make my skin 3x healthier, smoother, and whiter. Also it smelled like chocolate! I wuvvvv choco!!!!

Once I got out I quickly wrapped myself with my bathrobe and began to dress myself.

Two: Outfit

I chose my outfit to be more on the innocent type at first and see how Kidou will react. So I'm put on a blue dress that was a bit frilly. FYI this dress is strapless so I put a jacket with a darker shade of blue.

Cream colored sandals, a simple pendant necklace, and a cute light pink sling bag. I kept my make-up light and natural and put my hair in a high side ponytail leaving my bangs and a couple of locks to frame my face. Done!

I looked at my reflection and it was perfect. Now to meet up with Kidou.

*RRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG*

Speak of the devil.

Meet me at the Sakura tree next to Italy's district.
- Kidou

Short. Yet it has all the information I need. I checked the time. 9:23. I smirked mischievously. Let's show this bad boy how it's done.