Surprise!! I'm Kazemaru's Girlfriend. Kidding!!!

Amelie's POV
Hello! Hehehe....... I was backstage and saw Nii-san there along with Inazuma Eleven. Why am I in the backstage? One: Duh! I'm gonna perform. Two: I'm gonna surprise nii-san. Hehehehe

Oh and also, I might seduce a few players. What?! They're so dreamy and cute! Don't ya der judge meh! I can be girly sometimes ya know?

Anyways my stylist was doing a few more touches with my hair while Marc? Mark? Marko? Whatever! I just know two guys are sitting above somewhere telling the whole world about the players.

And when he was done I was set to go. I chose Catch Me If You Can for this live. Too girly? Too flirty? Too sexy? But I don't give a shizz about you're thought on my choice of song. It's my concert so I can whatever the fudge I want.

Sorry evil mode there. Anyways I was wearing a cute black sports bra under a short white tee that shows my stomach, my gold heart shaped pendant, black short shorts, and my 4 inch wedge soccer shoes.

Once I was done with idol practice and wanted to play soccer. When I already arrived to the field I forgot my clothes and shoes so I ended up playing in 5 inch heels, mini skirt and a tee.

For me..........torture.

Music blasted through the stereos and and my backup dancers began. I sang the song occasionally blowing kisses and winks at the players and most of them went red and the rest are trying their best to remain calm, cool, and collected.

When I ended the song I quickly ran to Inazuma Eleven to nii-san. "Rou-kun! Did you miss me?" I gave him a giant hug and kissed his cheek.

"Wha-wha-wha?! Who the hell are you?"

"Who, me? Well I'm Rou-kun's girlfriend. Can't you tell?"

And all hell broke loose.