Don't Mess With The Dress!

Amelie's POV
You could call me the typical kind of girl since I love dresses as equally as I hate it. Weird, right? I even confuse myself! Anyways that's just me.

Right now, we're having a match. Actually, It's me vs. them.

Yup.

You heard me.

'Them' as in a whole team vs. poor little defenseless me.

Well. Bring. It. On.

I was currently stretching as I overheard a few of their members wispering to each other and their words weren't pretty.

"I can't believe captain made us play a worthless match with only one memeber from the opponent challenging us, and its a girl!"

"Neither can I. I thought I could finally level up my hissatsu before our match versus Raimon. But instead I get a match with one girl vs. the strongest team in Brazil."

Oh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They are soooooooo going down.

I went up to my place on the field and put on my gloves. I'll be a goal keeper for the first half then be a forward in the second. They won't know what's coming.

The match began and all of them were lazy A-holes that need to be put in their place. Yes, Eve may have ruined women kind but Mother Mary already fixed that. And STILL they treat us as if we are still lower than them.

Tsk. Over my dead body.

The big boys wanna play? Fine. They'll be playing with the fearless cat in town. Me.

Let the games............begin.

~~Timeskipzz~~

"Who the hell is she?!" I looked at the score board as the whistle blew signaling that the match has ended.

22-0, Amelie Jones.

I let out a full blown mocking smirk at them and they glared. Well I glared back twice the girl power, which I think made them pee their pants.

"Woah! Mel, I though you were only gonna score at least 15. How did it become 22?" I turned around to see my gang and Fideo looking at his poorly beat-up team with pity. Then he saw the reason why I was so furious at them.

"Ooh! They shouldn't have done that. That's gonna be hard to wash, considering the mud's probably seeped throught the clothing about now."

Yup. I would've made them suffer for ruining my favorite dress- slash -skirt. If you're still confused then let me give you my flashback.

~~Flashback~~

The first half was almost ending with a few more minutes left and they still haven't made a point through all their efforts. Most of them were panting and kneeling on the ground while I stood straight and tall with a proud face on, until..........

"You think you're all that?! Well, I'll show you! Hyahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!"

He shot the ball with so much spin and power that it dove to the ground and continued its path to me. I was on guard but suddenly it stopped right in front of me and spread mud all over me from head to toe.

And when I checked my dress/skirt I became furious. It was caked in mud. O glorious mud. Note the sarcasm people. Note the f-ing sarcasm! Thank you.

Now, that guy, is going down to hell.

~~Flashback End~~

Pretty simple, right? Of course that's what I gave them. I turned around and let my Raimon jersey hang loosely on my shoulders. I began to walk away until I said...

"Lesson learned gentlemen............... Never Mess With The Dress."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't update sooner as I promised and said. But we just had our field trip last Friday and believe me, my whole body was sore and aching.

Damn PE.

Don't get me wrong. I have a passionate hate for physical education. I'm not that kinda sporty and outdoors kinda gal. So I turned my lazy Saturday into a recovering-sanity Saturday. After that, my aunt had her baby shower.

Which the desserts btw where off the roof.

We were actually expecting a baby boy because of how she acts and looks these past few months but I've been praying and hoping to God that he would give my aunt a baby girl.

I've already had enough of being my grandma's little princess with my oh-so-charming-princes/cousins. I'm kinda getting tired of all the males around the house.

So I practically begged God for a baby girl, which He did give. Thank you Lord!!

Anyways, I was kinda overcome with joy of succeeding Mission: Pray to God to give my aunt a baby girl, was a success.

Now, all I need to do is complete Mission:Let grandma take care of little cuz as a baby until she grows up so her attention will be on baby cuz.

And btw she has a great name! Skylar Grey or was it Skyler Grey? Either one, they are both so cool! I always wanted my name to be cool and boyish not girly and pink but sadly I'll have to stick to my name.

And as you've noticed I am a boyish girl that hates sports. Weird, right?

Again, sorry for updating late and making it so short. I'll see you next time!