Pocky

Amelie's POV
Guys attention please!! Author-san didn't tell you one of my major flaws: Going all out in 'Truth or Dare'. I've loved that game ever since I saw the funny expressions of my humiliated friends. And from then on I became so good in it I've never been humiliated!

Meuahahhhahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!

So I'm not stopping until I've at least made them embarrass themselves or I lose. Simple right?

Part one: Humiliate Kidou, check.

How you ask? It's because the almighty strategist on the field was expecting a kiss from muah! (Idunnothespellofmuah) He's supposed to be one of the bad boys that girls would fangirl over. They would do anything just for a date or kiss with him and I denied him the last part.

Why? Cos I'm saving these lips with the one I'll truly be with.

Now, it's Gouenji's turn. I decided to change my clothes from innocent to normal/cool. I was waiting for him for at least 15 minutes and was about to go home until he came to me running.

"Sorry, I forgot the time."

Wow. Lame excuse ever. Then something from a movie clicked to me. I had my head hung low and waited for just the right time for a lot of people to come near us at the same time. 3...2....1.....NOW!!!

"You BASTARD!!!!!!!!"

I screamed so loud it got the attention of all the passersby. I began crying (fake crying) and sniffling. I glared at him with a bit of anger, doubt and disappointment.

"Liar! You didn't forget the time! You were spending your time with another girl! Here's the proof!"

I showed him a photoshoped picture of him and a random girl and some of the people were actually believing it.

"You know. You could've just spared me from the lies and tell me straight to my face that you don't like me and never will. You didn't have to make up excuses. I may not be pretty, I may not be smart, I may not be talented but that doesn't give you any right to lie and go behind my back!!"

I ran away from him and noticed the crowd glaring at him. Yes! This is the part where he comes after me but the crowd already gone. So it would spread that Gouenji is a jerk that made a girl cry for being so insensitive.

I. Am. So. Evil!

But don't worry peeps. I'm not gonna be a bitch. Author-san hates those dogs to the core. I have a perfectly good reason for doing this to them.

"Amelie wait!!" He yelled.

"Don't come any closer to me!!" And I yelled back.

I quickly ran and went to a different route going back to the inn. I'm sure news have spread about the both of them so I changed back to a simple t-shirt and shorts. I grabbed a soccer ball and headed to the field.

Later that night ~~

They both came back a bit pissed and shocked. In the dining room everyone's eyes was on me when they finished telling their story onto why did Gouenji made a girl cry and why was Kidou dumped by a girl.

"What? I got revenge because those two...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ATE MY POCKY!!!!!!"

Ultimate floor-face EVER.