Chapter 20: Faking "sickness" Always Works

HEY GUYS!!! SO I'M FINALLY GET A WORK ON UP LOADING MY NEXT CHAPTERS.....SORRY FOR SUCH THE LONNNNNNGGGG WAIT!!!! WELL HERE YOU ARE AND HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!! COMMENT AND VOTE :) ALSO WHEN I MENTION THE SONG LEGO HOUSE.....I WANT YOU TO PLAY IT. MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR ACTUALLY THERE LISTENING TO THE SONG WITH LILLY!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lilly's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*2 Hours Earlier*

"Bye." The girls left me here to enjoy the peaceful day at the apartment.

Okay, so what to do today? A) Take a shower, listen to music, and sing as loud as I want. B) Watch a mushy, crying, heart felt romance movie, or C) Lay in bed, be lazy and rethink about yesterday. DING! DING! DING! I think I'll do all 3. Not like I'm going anywhere and the girls probably won't be back til late tonight.

I walk upstairs to the bathroom and start the shower.I quickly run to get my ipod. I put on the first song I see, "Lego House" by Ed Sheeran. 

God, I love this song. Ed Sheeran is AMAZING! The next time I see the guys I'll ask them if they've met him before.

"I THINK I LOVE YOU BETTER NOW!!" Even though no one was home I was still hoping our neighbors didn't hear me. 

The song ended and of course. OF COURSE! One Direction comes up next. What are the odds?

Maybe it's a sign.

You don't believe in signs.

Maybe it is though. Ya never know.

Oh I know.

Am I having a conversation in my head? I think it's time to get out of the shower. 

As I got out of the shower "Forever Young" ended.

I dried my hair and did my make up. I love how my hair has natural blonde curls. Never have to spend so much time in the bathroom like the rest of the girls. Ashley spends the most time fixing her face. I mean really she was already gorgeous, but she never thought so. Mark never really helped with that. He was always putting her down. I don't know what she saw in him.

After 15 minutes of getting ready I pull a sweater on and baggy sweats. I go downstairs, pick out a movie; "The Notebook". I love that movie. Makes me cry every time at the end when they die happily. That's how every ending should be. I popped in the movie turned on the t.v. Becki and Ashley earned enough money to buy a flat screen and surround sound. I loved it when we had girls movie night. It was amazing. 

Would it be too early to make popcorn? Nah, it was already 12 and whatever fat I gain I can just work off tomorrow.

I got settled in and right when I pushed play someone knocked on my door.

"Great timing." I mummbled to myself. I hauled my lazy butt to the door. I quickly checked the mirror to make sure I didn't look like a complete slob.

"Not bad." I opened the door and did not expect to see who was standing there.

"Hey. I heard you weren't feeling good, so I thought I would drop by to see how you were doing." He had floweres in his hand. Were those roses?