Chapter 14: No Good Byes, Only Good Nights.

Liam, Lilly, Ashley, and Zayn met up by the vending machine. They found Harry and Sara still sitting there.

"Don't you guys ever move?"

"Well sorry Liam. I was quite comfortable by my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend!?!" They all gasped.

"Yep. I've been dying to ask her. I finally grew some balls and asked her."

"Right on mate." Zayn helped Sara up out of the tight space. Next was Harry.

As if he had been separated from Sara for years he wraps his hands around her waist and lay's his head on her shoulder.

"Awwe. You guys look cute together." Ashley giggled.

"Thanks Ash."

"Okay. What did I miss?"

Louis and Becki come walking hand in hand with huge smiles.

"Seems like we're the ones who missed something." Harry looked at Louis and pointed to his hand wrapped around Becki's.

"Couldn't help myself. She's so irresistable."

"Okay I know we would all love to chat about our night, but it's almost 12 and we need to get home." Lilly gestured toward the doors.

"We can't leave yet. Niall and Emmie haven't come back yet."

"That's right."

"Well then we have to wait for them."

"Wait for who?" A voice came from behind them.

"Oh good you guys are back. Now we really have to go. Say your good-byes and we will see you guys tomorrow."

"Sorry mum. Didn't realize someone was so cranky." They all laughed.

"Come on guys. She's probably just tired. Leave her alone." Liam blurted.

"Sorry." they mummbled.

"Thanks, Liam."

"No prob, sweetheart." Lilly left the mall and headed to her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lilly's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh it's raining. I hate the rain, but right now I have more important things to think about. What did Liam mean by sweetheart? Was he just being nice? I mean it's not like I"m interested. He's famous. It would never work. I'm probably freaking over nothing. Besides I have too much to do, than to wast my time dreaming about a guy. It was nicer when I didn't know them, just wished I did. Can't bleieve it came true. It doesn't even matter. I'm not pretty enough. Just let it go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sara's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Lilly left, Harry took my hand and pulled me to the corner. He leaned and kissed me smack on the lips. His lips were so soft and comforting. I knew he was special. 

He broke apart and smiled. 

"What?"

"Nothing. Just keep thinking about how amazing you really are."

"Your too cute."

"So I've been told." Harry took a strand of my hair and slide it behind my ear. He leans closer and whispers "I'll be dreaming of you tonight." I was speechless. He was so damn perfect.

"I'm excited for tomorrow, but til then good-night babe." 

He kissed  me lightly and walked me out to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ashley's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where were Harry and Sara going? Probably hear about it when we get home anyways. They were so cute.

I started to look around and everyone was slowly walking to the doors. Everyone but Zayn. He stayed by my side all night.

"Well I guess this is good-bye. I had a great time Zayn."

"Anything for you." I turned toward the door, but got tugged back by Zayn.

"Actually, I don't want this to be a good-bye. Come by tomorrow with everyone else?" I didn't even have to think.

"Of course."

"Then good-night. I shall see you tomorrow." 

He reached over and pulled me into a hug. He smelt so good. I'm pretty sure it was Axe.

"Good-night Zayn." I walked to the door, pushed it open and ran to the car. Right behind me was Sara.

I  wonder if she saw me and Zayn?

I shook the thought away and jumped into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~Becki's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look into Louis eyes. They were beautiul. Anyone could get lost in them.

"So come tomorrow and we will think of an awesome plan to do something."

"Okay. Good-night Lou."

"Hold on a minute. You haven't gotten your good-nights kiss."

"But everyones gonna see."

"Let them. I wanna show everyone my girl. My love."

"Haha. Okay."

He kissed me so passionately. I didn't want to let go. With his hands pressing my cheeks I knew there was something.

We broke away and he hugged me. He walked me to the car door and waited there til I was safely buckled in.

"Be safe tonight love."

"I'll try."

"Night."

He shut the door and walked over to where Zayn, Liam, and Harry were standing.

Now we just had to wait for Emmie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Emmie's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't really want to leave. Tonight was so amazing I didn't want it to end, but Niall said tomorrow will be even etter.

"I don't want this night to end."

"Neither do I."

"I'm sorry we have to separate for a few hours."

"It's okay Niall. GIves me time for my brain to grab hold of all of this."

"your so cute. St least we have tomorrow."

"I'm excited."

"So am I."

Niall grabbed my waist and hugged me.

Now I know why people say a Nialler hug is one of a kind. I love his hugs. They were magical.

"Well good-night. Sleep tight. Dram of food tonight."

"Haha. I will. Night."

I walked to the car and waved back to Niall. He smiled, oh his smile. His cute simle with his adorable braces. God I wanted to hiss him, but I guess I'll have to wait. I definitely know what I'm going to dream about.

BEST

NIGHT

EVER!

They drive home was really quiet. They decided to discuss their night when they get home.