Chapter 7: Everyone Has A Fun Side

THIS CHAPTER HAS TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE.....COMMENT OR RATE IF YOU THINK SO TOO PLEASE :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Ashley hushed Zayn.

"She's not even looking for us. She's probably looking for Sara." Zayn laughed.

"You don't know that and I never knew you could be so loud. Aren't you known as the quiet one?" Ashley whispered.

"Sorry, Niall broke me and all I wanna do is talk to you." Zayn mummbled.

"Ugh. Fine. What do you want to talk about?"

"Tell me about yourself." Ashley looked around one more time to make sure Lilly wasn't in ear shot.

"Well I go to the Physical Arts Company, live with my besties in the middle of town and is dating a guy that goes to the school." 

"Wow. Sounds like a pretty awesome life you have here." 

Was that dissappointment in his voice? No. I'm just imagining things. 

"I guess." Ashley looked away and sighed.

"You sound upset. Is there something wrong?" Zayn actually sounded genuinely concerned.

"Yes. No. I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if me and my boyfriend actually love each other. He doesn't even tell me anymore, just assumes that I already know." From the small space between them Zayn moved closer and lifted her chin. They were eye to eye.

"If you are second guessing your relationship with him then maybe you need to end it. If he doesn't ene show you that he loves and cares about you then he is a jerk." Immediately after he finished his sentence Ashley's phone beeped and from the look on her face he knew it wasn't too good.

"Are you okay?"

"Well I just got dumped and all he said was I wasn't what he expected and I wasn't fun anymore." Ashley huffed. Zayn took her hands and kissed them.

"You deserve so much better and I bet your loads of fun. We just need to find your fun side."

"Hey. I'm fun." Ashley laughed.

"GOT YA!" Lilly poked. "You guys were so loud. I heard you from all the way down the hall."

"You can blame that on Zayn."

"Hey!!" Zayn laughed as he tickled Ashley. "See you are fun."

"Thanks." Ashley blushed. Zayn stood up and held out his hand and helped Ashley up. 

"Now help me find the rest of the guys."