Chapter 29: Sleeping...Not Such A Great Idea

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HAS READ MY STORY SO FAR!!! MEANS SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING!!! MAKES ME FEEL A WHOLE LOT SPECIAL :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~Harry's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was grateful for Louis. He's out little Boo Bear. Ha, love that name. I can always count on him to brighten my day. We really do have a bromance like everyone says. Love him.

When I heard the door close to signify they guys left, I go up and headed toward bathroom. Maybe a steamy hot shower will changed my shitty mood.

I enjoyed my relaxing shower, but still had the crappy attitude. So I turned on the television, the colourful screen lit up the dark room. New Music Videos on Much was playing. Fallout by Marianna's Trench began to tatoo the screen. I always thought this song was pretty cheeky. I thought this song perfectly matched my situation. I really hope Sara will come around. I don't think I can leave without her with me. But first I need to make the public like her. I laid on the soft bed covered in fluffy white pillows. I squirmed into the bed to make myself comfortable. My eyelids slowly started to droop, I immediately fell into a deep sleep. Maybe a little too deep

"Harry." I looked around to find the source of the voice. I immediately shot up from the bed.

"Harry? I'm sorry."

"Hello? Whose there?" I got up from the bed. I think the voice is coing from outside of the door.

"Harry. I am so sorry." I opened my door slowly. I peaked my head out to see if anyone was there, but it was empty. I must be hearing things. I retraced my steps back to the bed.

"Harry." I stopped dead in my tracks. The voice was closer now. I heard that voice before. The sweet melting voice. It was in a soft whisper near my ear.

"Harry. I'm sorry." I stiffly turned around prepared to witness a frightningly ghostly figure, but only gazed longily at the wall expecting something to appear.

"Harry." Shivers trickled down my spine. The voice was right behind me. I spun around on my heels to be stared by.......Sara?

"Sara? What are you doing here?"

"Harry. I'm sorry."

"For what? Whats wrong?"

"I don't love you anymore. Your nothing to me anymore. I hate you." 

"Sara. Why?" She didn't answer. I tried to touch her, but she dissapeared instantly. She just fanished.

"I don't love you Harry. No one does." I looked around, flailing my arms around.

"Then who do you love?"

"Louis is my lover."

"WHAT!?!" All of a sudden I heard screams, not just one scream, but hundreds of high pitched screams. I jerked up from bed drenched in sweat.

"Holy shit. It was only a dream." I sat up and ran my hands through my curls. I slowly walked over to the curtains. I could still hear the screams from my dreams. 

"Shit." I looked down to find so many girls with posters and One Direction t-shirts. Then just like someone shut off every sound in the earth. Then in a flash I hear.

"WE'RE SORRY SARA. WE LOVE YOU!!!" Instantly knew this was the guys doing. I smiled and went to catch my phone to go thank Lou and everyone else. Sara should now know that we all love her so very much and she is very special.