Forgotten memories

Start from the beginning

"So, umm, Gabriel...How do you know me?", I asked him, confused. 

"That's something for you to figure out, (M/n).", He told me, wisely. I simply pouted at that. I took a closer look at my surroundings and noticed I was in a classy room, sitting on a bed. 

"Where am I?", I asked Gabriel. He looked at me with a small smile, again. 

"You're in my house. To be more specific, my room.", He told me, his smile not leaving his face. 

"...And what am I doing here?", I questioned. 

"I saved you from the vampires----", He was interrupted by the sound of me facepalming. 

"These were my friends!", I yelled at his stupidity. 

"....How should I've known..", He muttered to himself, but I was still able to hear it. 

"Could you please return me?", I asked him, kindly. 

"...I don't want to lose you again.", He told me, a hurt look on his face. 

"You can come with me!", I suggested.

"I'd love to....But I'm human, I'll get attacked.", He told me with a frown. 

"I'll protect you!", I yelled, happily. I then saw him blush as he looked me up and down, I gave him a confused look before I looked at what I was wearing. I totally forgot I was still in the black bikini. 

"Stop looking!", I yelled at him, trying to cover myself. He quickly took his eyes off of me and ran to his wardrobe, taking out a coat. He threw it at me and motioned for me to wear it, which I did. 

"So, what's your answer?", I asked him, waiting for the answer to my previous question. 

"U-Uh...Sure.", he responded after thinking for a bit, giving me a sincere smile. 

"The beach isn't far from here, so we can go right now.", he said as I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand and led me to the front door. He sighed a bit before opening it, letting me out first while he followed behind me. 

We started walking in complete silence. Normally, I wouldn't have minded it, but I was in a curious mood right now. 

'I should probably ask him something.', I thought. But before I could even my mouth, he spoke. 

"Did those vampires do anything to you?", He asked me, concern lacing his voice. 

"Of course not!", I quickly responded, surprised he'd even ask that. 

"They're...Not that bad.", I added, not wanting to admit that I grew a little too close to them. 

"Is there something else I should know?", He questioned, looking in front of him. 

"Ummm...", I thought for a bit and then realised that vampires weren't the only creatures at school, "...We also have werewolves in the school. But, they're in another part.", I told him. 

"Werewolves! Are you out of your mind!?", He yelled, shocked. He stopped looking at the path in front of me and looked at me, instead. 

"They're also not that bad....Some are even friendly!", I told him. He sighed and closed his eyes for a bit, seeming to be in thoughts. I simply stood there, waiting. 

"Alright. As long as they don't harm you, I'm fine.", He said, furrowing his eyebrows. And with that, we started walking again. 

"So....Is there someone I should know about?", He asked me. I thought for a bit. 

"Hmmmm.....There's this perverted principal in the Werewolf part of the Academy. Stay away from him.", I warned him. 

"Perverted?....What did he do?", He asked, gritting his teeth.