PE

(M/n) POV

I finally made it to the gym after running like forever, I entered the building and noticed some of the students standing in line, mostly male students, although half of the class was missing. I saw the gym teacher tapping his foot impatiently on the floor as he crossed his arms and looked at me with a stern look.

"Witch...You're late. But, I'll let it slip this time. I've got your gym clothes. Dress quickly and come back, the others must almost be done dressing by now.", he said as he held my gym clothes out for me. I grabbed it and walked past him, towards a hallway that led to the locker rooms. 

There weren't any signs to show which locker room was for the males, so I simply opened one and hoped for the best. As I opened the one on the left, I walked in, seeing nobody. Although, I did saw some girls' underwear dangling from their lockers, so I was about to leave the room, till...

"STOP! Why are you all doing this!?", I heard someone yell, the voice sounded a lot like Michelle's. I quickly ran to where the screams came from and noticed I had entered the showers. I kept on running till I made it to the last shower, seeing Michelle on the ground with a towel and some girls surrounding her with smirks plastered on their faces.

They didn't seem to have noticed me yet as one spoke to Michelle, "What's wrong, you little bitch? We're just playing around a bit.", she said as she held Michelle by her hair, which made her whimper. One even dared to kick her in the stomach. 

"Disgusting.", I said, making them all turn around and look at me.

"Oh my god!? What's a male doing here!?", one of the girls yelled.

I pushed the girls that surrounded Michelle away, as I picked her up. She started crying against my uniform, making it all wet and snotty. But I couldn't care less. 

"Hey! Where do you think you're going!?", one of the girls, which I guess was the leader, grabbed me from the back of my shirt. I gently dropped Michelle on the ground and told her to get the teacher before things get too ugly and then I turned around as I saw Michelle running to the teacher.

I glared at the girl that stood right in front of me and took out my wand, "What are you going to do with that? Do some little tricks? Coward.", she said, mocking me.

"Haha. No.", I said as I cast a spell on her, a light started surrounding her as she started screaming for the other girls to help her. 

After a while, the light died out making the once 'pretty' girl drop down on the floor, she stood up and said, "Was that all you got!?", I started laughing as I looked at her.

"What are you laughing at!?", she yelled at my face. She turned around and looked at her underlings who gasped in horror as they looked at her. 

"What? Is there something on my face!?", she yelled at them. 

"Most likely, is there something with your face?", I mocked. She quickly ran to the closest mirror, which was right behind me. She looked at her reflections and screamed loudly, making me hold my ears in pain.

"What...What did you do to me!?", she roared at me.

"Hm~ I just gave you rotten teeth, turned your hair purple and made you have moles all over your face so that your personality matches your looks~", I mocked with a smirk plastered on my face.

"Don't worry, it's only for 5 hours~", I added as I started chuckling.

"5-5 h-hours!?", and with that, she let her fangs show as she was about to pounce on top of me, but the gym teacher showed up with Michelle following right behind her.