Chapter 1

Tara Connors

Tara Connors

Jacob Sartorius

Jacob Sartorius

Alexis Kline

____________________________________________________________

I walked down the hall hearing whispers. I looked around and when my eyes landed on Jacob Sartorius a huge smile was spread across my face. I've always liked him even when we were in grade school. Of course I didn't even have friends in grade school either because of my dad. My dads in jail and my family is going through problems. I was walking and my bully Alexis Kline pushed me I didn't know where I was going until I smelt the familiar cologne of Jacob. "Are you okay Tara" he said helping me up. Everyone gasped cause they all knew how famous Jacob was. "You know who I am" I asked quietly. I saw sorrow go through his eyes then I saw anger. He looked me in the eyes he never even looked at me before. I heard his friends snickering in the background. He got up and walked up to Alexis. "What makes you think you can bully her because of something so stupid and so out of hand" he yelled at her. "How would you feel if I yelled at you for your hair being to blonde even tho you can't control it or if I said your eyes had to much green in them, huh?, that's what I thought" he scoffed. He walked over to me and looked into my eyes studying them carefully. "Wanna hangout with us after school. Again everyone gasped but Jacob ignored them. "Do you mean it" I whispered looking at the ground. "Yeah" he smiled picking up my head with his hand. "Sure" I smiled looking at the ground again blushing. "Great" he said dropping his hand. Then the bell rung. "See you after school, my house" he called walking down the hall. I smiled nodding my head. "You know he doesn't like you, no one does he's just being nice cause he feels bad so don't get ideas Tara" Alexis snickered. My 10 feeling soon dropped to a 0. I dragged myself to class.