Chapter Eleven: Their Star

"Elsa!" Grimhilde screamed with anger. Grimhilde was not content at all. It was all about Elsa and not Grimhilde for once. Jealousy was rising within her.

"Whatever next..?" Lumier stated quietly as he watched Grimhilde overreacted, yet again.

"It's all a ploy to help Elsa!" Grimhilde yelled as she once again glared daggers at Hans. She believed that Vicomte had something to do with the letter. She believed he was trying to save his precious little Elsa.

"This is insane..." Lumier sighed as he watched Grimhilde exaggerate.

"I know who sent this," Grimhilde stated as she pointed an accusing figure towards the Vicomte, "the Vicomte - her lover!" She begins to move, her crowd following.

"Indeed?" Hans said ironically. Turning towards the others he says, "Can you believe this?"

"Signora!" Cogsworth yells at Grimhilde in protest as he follows her.

"O Verräter!" Grimhilde shouts to no one in particular. Just making another scene. As usual.

"This is a joke!" Lumier assured her as she made her way to her old room. Throwing all her clothes into her luggage boxes while her handmaidens began to fold everything. She ignored her two managers.

"This changes nothing!" Cogsworth reassures her, but she does not listen. Slamming another dress into her luggage bag, she yells at her maidens.

"O Lügner!" Another nonsense of a word passed Grimhilde's lips.

"Signora!" Another attempt at capturing her attention by Cogsworth. Unsuccessful.

Grimhilde was passed the point of returning. She was furious. They had replaced her. They had found someone new to take her place. Now they would pay the consequence of it.

"You are our star!" Lumier grovelled. Dimitri's advice was rather essential.

"And always will be!" Cogsworth began to grovel too. Unsuccessful, yet again.

"Signora..." Lumier reached out. No.

Grimhilde had now sat down upon a golden lounge chair. The two managers made their way towards her. Swatting them away was not working on Grimhilde's part, the two managers stood their ground.

"The man is mad!" Lumier stated as he kneeled down by Grimhilde. "We don't take orders!" Lumier added as he took Grimhilde's hand and began placing delicate kisses on it.

"Miss Winter will be playing the Pageboy - the silent role..."Cogsworth announced to everyone, which earned Grimhilde to turn her attention to him. Her husband turns his head at the news, glancing to see if his wife was pleased.

"Grimhilde will be playing the lead!" Lumier yelled as he stood up and smiled down at Grimhilde. Still, Grimhilde didn't look pleased. Not at all.

"It's useless trying to appease me!" She yelled melodramatically as she sat up on the lounge seat. Glaring at the two men, she gestured for her husband to follow which he obeyed.

"You're only saying this to please me!" Screaming, yet again. Not allowing the managers to defend themselves or to grovel. Her husband would repeat her words, making no room for the other to talk.

"Herren und wahr?" Grimhilde spoke in her own language. Everyone knew that the words were no compliments. No, Grimhilde was not any mood to give compliments. Just insults.

Walking down the corridors of the theatre, people from all the levels watched. All watched Grimhilde overreact terribly. Most laughed at her, and some shouted her on. Most were waving her off, glad to be ridden off the melodramatic opera vocalist.