Chapter 16❤️

The move was almost over and I was still cuddled up in austins arms.

throughout the whole movie he never let go of me it was extremely reassuring it made me feel loved.

once the movie was over he grabbed my hand and we exited the theatre.

We then got into the car and began driving home.

"Wanna get some ice cream?"

I smiled and nodded my head yes.

He gently grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

After driving for a few minuets we reached the nearest Dairy Queen And got out of the car.

when we got inside we both ordered and sat down at the nearest booth.

halfway through my ice cream I realized that Austin wasn't paying any attention to me.

Confused I looked up and saw that he was looking at another girl, instantly I got jeloues.

I started to think that I wasn't good enough and that he didn't want me anymore.

The thought of him not wanting me anymore scared me.

I was almost at the verge of tears thinking about it.

I quickly put my head down affording his gaze. The last thing I wanted was him seeing me cry....again.

I kept my head down looking at my hands in my lap I still didn't want to make eye contact with him.

I felt Austin reach across the table and grab my hand. I still refused to look up due to the tears brimming in my eyes.

"babe are you alright"

Austin's sweet voice cooed.

I still refused to make eye contact. I ripped my hand away from his and got up and proceeded to the bathroom tears were now streaming down my face.

Once I got to the bathroom I looked in the mirror and saw that my eyes are red and puffy from crying.

I quickly turned on the sink and splashed cold water on my face trying to calm myself.

The bathroom I was in was a one person so I was alone thankfully.

After five minuets of calming down. I heard a knock at the door.

"Baby are you okay?"

"Sam what's going on, what did I do?"

"Please let me in"

I sighed and took one last look in the mirror.

I went over and unlocked the door as soon as I did Austin opened it and came in. As soon as I made eye contact with him I could see how worried he was.

I sat down on the floor with my back against the wall.

Austin slowly moved his way towards me. He sat down beside me and gently grabbed my hand.

I didn't pull away for two reasons.

1: I was to tired and discouraged too.

2: I missed him and his touch calms me

He lifted my chin with his finger and made me look at him.

"Baby what's wrong"

I ignored his question and bluntly asked him my own. I needed to know the answer.

"Do you still love me?"

His eyes were instantly full of confusion his lips slightly parted and he cocked his head to the side.

"Of coarse I do..why would you think that I don't?"

"Austin I saw the way that you were looking at that girl"

"What do you mean"

"You were looking at that girl instead of me and it made me feel insecure.....and that you don't want me anymore."

He sighed and pulled me in his lap. He began rubbing small circles on my back.

"Sam I wasn't looking at that girl because I was interested in her I was looking at her because she looked extremely familiar like I've seen her before... she must be a big Mahomie. trust me that's the only reason I was looking."

I lifted my head from his chest and looked up in his eyes.

"Really?"

"Yes"

I smiled and gently kissed his lips.

"And besides the only girl that I want to be with is right here in my arms"

A huge smile came across my face as I leaned up and attached our lips together. He asked for entrance and I gladly excepted it. His tongue explored my mouth as he deepened the kiss.

We both smiled in to it making us pull apart.

I cuddled back in to his lap and he placed his head on top of mine kissing my forehead letting it linger there for a moment before pulling away.

"Austin?"

"Hmm"

"Your the only person I want to be with too"

He pulled his head away and looked at me deep in my eyes. He leaned in and out foreheads touched.

"Baby I love you so much"

I kissed him pulling away quickly. I smiled and hugged him tight.

"I love you to Austin"

"Maybe we should get out of here before people get the wrong Idea"

I laughed and he stood up.

Austin moved towards the door but I stayed on the floor.

He turned around and I pouted asking him to pick me, he laughed and put his hands out.

I put my hands in his and he lifted me up with ease. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

He kissed my cheek and whispered to me.

"Your so cute babe"

I laughed and stuck out my bottom lip. I wanted him to carry me because I was to tired to walk.

As soon as I gave him the puppy dog look he knew I wanted something.

"What do you want?"

I laughed "how did you Know I wanted something"

"Sam your my girlfriend...I love you and I know you more than I know myself..now tell me what you want"

"Can you please carry me?"

"How can I say no to you when you do that face?"

I laughed "is that a yes then?"

"Of coarse it's a yes get on babe"

I smiled and jumped on his back. He opened the washroom door and we left Dairy Queen.

Once we were settled in the car. Austin grabbed my hand, And looked at me.

"Your the most beautiful girl in the whole world I'm so happy your mine"

"I love you babe"

He smiled and rubbed his thumb against my hand slowly.

"I love you too"

He started the car and began driving home. He never once let go of my hand and I was happy he didn't. Something about his touch was different, it was something iv never felt before. All that I know is that it's a good different.

Vote if you want the next chapter💖