Chapter 9❤️

It's been three weeks since Austin left and surprisingly I have been doing much better. I miss him like crazy but I know he's doing what he loves. We text all the time and FaceTime when he can. He doesn't let a day go by without telling me how much he loves me and I'm so thankful I have him in my life. It's Friday today so I only have one more day of school until the weekend.

I roll out of bed and grab my phone. I click the home button and see I have a text message from Austin. I instantly smile and proceed to read it.

"Good morning beautiful, I hope you have an amazing day I miss you so much that words can't describe it I love you<3"

I was smiling like an idiot even by him sending me a simple text I feel like the happiest girl on the planet. I quickly texted back.

"Good morning babe I hope everything is going amazing on tour. there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about you I miss you and love you :)"

I get up and headed in to the shower. I washed my hair and cleaned my body. I hop out of the shower and dry myself. I put on my underwear and bra and throw on a pair of leggings and a peach coloured knitted sweater. I did my make up and sprayed on some perfume. I grab my back pack and head down stairs. I'm greeted by my mom who was flipping pancakes.

"Morning Sam" she smiled at me.

"Morning mom"

I sat down and ate some pancakes. After I was finished eating I brushed my teeth and put on my shoes. I grabbed everything and walked out the door. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. When it came I got on and took a seat beside my friend Jessica.

On the way to school she asked me about Austin. I gladly answered her questions smiling to myself because I was thinking about our memories. We continued to chat on the bus about random things until we got to school.

We went to my locker first and I collected all my books that I needed. I then went with Jessica to her locker and she got her binders and we walked in to the caf and just hung around with other people until the bell rang.

I made my way to first period which was math and just chilled and texted Austin. The teacher came in and began her lesson. After my 3 classes it was now lunch I went and sat at my regular table in the caf with my friends. People were talking but I was distracted by my phone. I haven't been on twitter recently so I clicked on the app and clicked on my mentions. I was taken back at how many people have been tweeting me. I was confused because half of then were sympathy tweets telling me how sorry they are. I clicked on one and read it.

"@austinsbabe3 you don't deserve this in so sorry" there was a picture attached and I clicked on it. It was a picture of Austin holding hands with another girl. They were walking on the beach.

I clicked on another tweet "@mahomieforlife wow never thought Austin would cheat on you. I'm really sorry that this Happend to you" I clicked on this picture and it was different, Austin was hugging the girl this time like the way he used to hold me.

Anger filled me, why would he do this. Just this morning he told me he loved me and now he goes and cheats on me. I quickly got up and walked out of the caf and towards the hallway where my locker is. Thankfully no one was t"here I just wanted to be alone. I sat down against the lockers and just thought about everything. I had no tears left in me to cry so I just sat there. I can't believe he cheated on me. This is exactly what I was afraid was going to happen. My phone vibrated and I looked at it. "Austin<3" flashed across the screen. I sighed in frustration and looked at his text.

"Heey<3"

Should I reply or leave it. After moments of debating I replied back.

"Hi..."

He instantly texted me back.

"Baby I have the biggest surprise for you."

"Don't call me baby"

"Why,what's wrong sam? Are you okay"

"Are you seriously asking me this"

"Sam your scaring me what's going on talk to me"

I didn't reply how could he question what's wrong. Did he really think I wouldn't find out about him cheating. What really made me mad was that I loved him so much and I thought he loved me to.....I guess I was wrong

My phone began to ring and I looked down. Austin was calling me. I answered knowing what I was about to do next was going to break me and him both. I answer and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Sam please answer me what's going on?"

"Austin were done"

"What do you mean were done"

"I'm breaking up with you"

"what?.. why?"

I heard faint cries on the other end and I knew he was crying. A tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away.

"Baby what did I do?"

"Austin don't play dumb with me, I saw the pictures and I know you cheated on me."

"Wait what, I didn't cheat on you Sam. It's not what It looks like, let me explain."

"I don't want to hear It Austin...good bye"

"But I love you and I didn't cheat on yo-"

I didn't let him finish I hung up. He called me back but I rejected it. He kept texting me telling me he didn't cheat on him and how much he loves me. I ignore them all and quietly cried. Just like that the best thing in my life was gone. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I had two more classes until I could go home eat ice cream and cry.

Austin's pov

"Austin don't play dumb with me, I saw the pictures and I know you cheated on me"

"Wait what, I didn't cheat on you Sam. It's not what It looks like, let me explain"

"I don't want to hear It Austin...good bye"

"But I love you and I didn't cheat on yo-"

I couldn't finish she hung up on me. I can't believe she broke up with me. I love her so much that I can't not be with her. I know exactly why she thinks I cheated on her. Some pics from my music video "what about love" got leaked. The ones were I'm in the water with the girl. No one knows I was filming that so I can see why she thinks I cheated on her but I didn't and I never would. She means to much to me.

What Sam doesn't know is that I'm in Canada right no heading towards her house. That was my surprise I planed a secret visit because I missed her so much. This is just a simple misunderstanding that I will fix. I can't let her slip away this easy.

Sams pov

Finally it was the end of the day and I got on the bus. Iv been holding in my tears all day I just want to go home and let it out. Jessica my best friend knew something was wrong so I explained to her the whole story. She gave me her sympathy and I said i was fine. Which is a total lie, im anything but fine I'm hurt,mad sad but most of all broken.

The bus stopped and I got off And walked to my house. Once I got there I walked up the walk way and was completely shocked when I saw austin sitting on my front porch. I stopped dead in my tracks and he looked up at me,bit his lip and began speaking.

"Can we talk?"