Chapter 12❤️

WARNING THERE IS A SEXUAL PART TO THIS CHAPTER IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE DONT READ!

Sams pov

We finished up dinner and we were just laughing. Austin just told me a joke and I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. I must of looked like an idiot but in this moment I didn't care. All that mattered was me and him. After I calmed down Austin began speaking but it wasn't in a joking matter it was more series.

I immediately gave him my un divided attention. He got up and grabbed my hand pulling me up with him. We were now standing in the sand the wind was blowing my hair. He grabbed both my hands and held them tight.

Austin was now looking at me with love. I smiled and caressed his hand with my thumb while our hands were still intertwined together.

"Sam when I first saw you I new you were something special. You light up my life and when your not in it everything's dark. You love me for who I am and not for my name. Iv never felt this way before with anyone. I truly believe your the love of my life."

Sams pov

Im gonna cry, everything he's saying to me is so sweet. I really do love him he is my everything.

All of a sudden he pulls out a box and started to kneel.

Wait is he gonna ask me to marry him? I love him But I'm not ready to get married.

Austin must of noticed me freaking out.

"Sam don't worry I'm not asking you to marry me.....well at least not yet"

It feels like 1000 pounds have just been taking off by back. He opened up the box to a beautiful silver ring with little diamonds all around the outside.

It was truly breathtaking.

"Sam I'm not asking you to marry me this is me giving you a promise that no madder what happens I will always love you. That nothing will come in between us. I love you so much will you except my promise ring?"

"oh my gosh yes"

Austin's pov

"Oh my gosh yes"

After I heard that I was so happy. Everything about her makes me happy I'm so thankful she's mine.

I take the ring and slip it on her finger, It fit perfectly.

After I put the ring on I grab her and pull her In to me. She put her hands on my neck and I placed mine on her waist.

She started to leave open mouth kisses from my neck up to my lips. Once she reached my lips she brought hers so close to mine that I could feel her hot breath. She's like a cm away from me.

"I love you"

she whispered against my lips.

"I love you too"

She smiled and smashed her lips against mine. Id be lying if I said there wasn't sparks. She kissed me with so much passion, I feel all the love she has for me. Our lips move In perfect sync with each other. We pull apart and I grab her hand intertwining our fingers.

We walked along the shore line our hands still intertwined. We took off our shoes so we could put our feet in the water.

The water was surprisingly warm. It's extremely peaceful because were the only two here since it's 7 at night. the waves are crashing slightly at the shore line. And I'm here with the most beautiful girl. I kept thinking about Sam and how fast I fell for her. I can honestly say I can see forever with her. I was cut from my thoughts by Sam.