Chapter 14❤️

Me and Austin were still watching movies and he still had his head in my lap. I looked down and saw that his eyes were closed.

He looked so peaceful and innocent laying here in my lap. I smiled and brought my lips down to his forehead.

I left a kiss there and came back up. He slowly opened his eyes and he looked at me.

"Have a good nap?"

"Yeah"

I just smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hey you missed?"

"What?"

"I said you missed?"

"Austin I heard you but what do you mean I missed?"

"You kissed my cheek not my lips"

"Ohh... I see"

"Can I get a kiss now"

He looked at me and did the puppy dog look. I felt like being a tease so I just smirked.

"Nope"

He looked hurt.

"What why?"

"Because I don't want to"

"But Sam you have sex with me but you won't kiss me....makes perfect sense ?"

"Austin don't bring us having sex in to this."

"Why not it's true and you know it"

I was getting mad why is he being like this. Did he not understand that maybe I just didn't want to kiss him. He did t have to bring us sleeping together in to it. It makes me feel like that's all he wants from me.

I pushed him off my lap and sat up crossing my arms over myself I huffed and looked away.

"Why are you being like this Sam?"

"Why did you bring us having sex in to this Austin?"

"I don't know...? How was I suppose to know you would get all worked up when I talk about us fucking"

I stood up and the anger was boiling in me. I started yelling at him.

"Us fucking? Is that all I am to you a fuck buddy?......because what I remember was we made love not "fuck". Austin I gave you my Virginity because I loved you. I'm not some whore who sleeps around it meant something to me. Your being an ass right now....Is sex all you want from me because it seems like that's all you want."

Tears were running down my face and I saw Austin eyes soften and he tried to speak.

"Sam I-"

"Don't"

He got up and tried to grab my hand.

I pulled away not wanting him to touch me right now.

"Don't touch me"

With that I got up and stormed in to my room. Tears were pouring from my eyes and I didn't know why. I was upset but Why was I crying so hard.

I stopped crying and went to the bathroom. I realized that I got my period.

"Great"

I mumbled to myself.

Well this explains the excessive crying.

I left the bathroom and changed in to sweat pants and a sweater. I laid on my bed and grabbed my stomach in pain. My cramps were killing me.

It had been almost been an hour since Austin and I had are argument and I missed him I just wanted him here in my arms.

I was debating with myself if I should get up and go talk to him. I just really hate fighting with him.

Just as I was about to get up there was a knock at my door.

"Come in"

Austin gently opened the door and made his way over to me. He sat at the end of my bed.

He took a deep breath and looked at me.

"Sam I'm really sorry, what I said was totally out of line. It wasn't right and a boyfriend shouldn't treat his girlfriend like that. I want you to know that I love you and I'm not only with you for sex. If you didn't sleep with me once the whole time we were together I wouldn't care. You mean so much to me and I'm sorry I made you feel upset. Please forgive me?"

I grabbed his hands and pulled him in to me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I kissed his cheek and whispered to him.

"I forgive you"

He pulled back and smiled.

"Really?"

"yeah and I'm sorry too. I hate fighting with you it makes me upset."

"I know I hate it to but do you know what I don't hate?"

"What?"

"being able to call you mine"

I blushed and he kissed my cheek.

"Awwh is someone blushing?"

This only made me go redder. I hid my face in his chest.

"Austin stop"

"I'm sorry babe you look cute when you blush"

"Thanks"

I pulled my head up and looked at him in the eyes. His eyes were full with passion and I slowly leaned in. He did as well and our lips touched. They moved in perfect sync.

We pulled back and smiled.

"I have a surprise for you"

"What is it"

"Come with me and you will see it's down stairs"

I Nodded and he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers. He led me downstairs.

When we got down stairs I saw he had made dinner. The table was set and there was pasta on both plates.

"Austin you didn't have to do this "

"But I wanted to"

"This is so sweet thank you"

"Anything for my baby"

He pulled out my chair and I sat down. He went and sat down as well, we then began eating.

I was surprised For a boys cooking it was really good. When we were finished he reached over grabbing my hand intertwining our fingers. His thumb caressed my hand.

"Austin?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Your the best boyfriend I could ask for"

"And your the best girlfriend....you know I love you right?"

"Yeah I know Austin and I love you too"

We got up and brought all the dishes to the kitchen I began washing and Austin would put away.

Half way through the dishes Austin's arms went around my waist. He pulled me closer to him making me loose focus on what I was washing.

He began leaving wet kisses on my neck and I moaned in pleasure. He kept sucking and biting at my skin leaving me frustrated.

I turned around and aggressively kissed him. His hands were roaming my body and he squeezed my ass making me open my mouth.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth and deepened the kiss. I racked my fingers through his hair turning him on. He picked me up and placed me on the counter.

He walked in between my legs and I wrapped my legs around his torso pulling him closer.

We were in the middle of an extremely intense make out session when we were interrupted.

"Uhh Sam?"

me and Austin quickly pulled apart and whipped our heads to where the voice came from. I was shocked and embarrassed at who I saw.

"Uhh hi mom"