Chapter 4❤️

Hey guys so I started this story tell me if you like it :) leave comments below if you want to give me suggestions.id love your feed back I'l update as much as I can you can also tweet me at @austinmahoney5 enjoy xo!

Sams pov

We were still driving and Austin never let go of my hand. It was sweet and reassuring.

The whole car ride I couldn't stop thinking about what I thought moments ago. I keep repeating love in my head. It can't be love we have only been dating for like a day. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Austin.

"Babe"

I turn my head and flash a smile and look him in the eyes.

"Hmm?"

"Are you alright you seem distant"

"Oh I'm fine I was just thinking"

"About?"

Shit..I can't tell him because that would just make things awkward I quickly covered it up.

"You"

"Awh that's sweet your thinking about me how cute are you"

He leans in and brushes his lips against mine, I lean in and my lips connect with his. This kiss it's different than the rest it's passionate and full of lust, the way me move in sync amazes me.Were meant to be.

we pull apart because my phone begins to ring. I sigh and Austin just laughs. I look down at my iPhone and "mom" flashes across the screen.

"Shit"

"What's wrong aren't you gonna answer"

"It's my mom I haven't told her about us or about how your taking me to the concert tonight"

"Oh just answer and tell her the truth I'm sure she will understand"

I smile at him and reply "your right"

I answer and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Sam where are you I'm worried"

"Mom I'm okay I'm with Austin"

"Austin?"

"Yeah I'm on my way to the concert he invited me along"

"Oh but why would he do that"

"Well were kinda dating now"

"Wait what you are?"

"Yeah let me explain so as you know me and Austin were hanging out and we were connecting really well we were having the best time and he asked me if I would be his girlfriend. I said yes because I love the way he treats me and he makes me feel special and beautiful, I hope your not mad."

"Sam sweetie I'm happy for you, you deserve someone like Austin"

"Thanks mom"

"Alright il let you go have fun, make sure you get home safe"

"I will Austin's gonna drive me"

"Okay bye Hun love you"

"Love you to"

I hang up and put my phone away I look up at Austin and he's grinning from ear to ear, I laugh.

"Why are you smiling so big"

"I make you feel special and beautiful?"

I totally forget austin was in the car my cheeks are really heating up, I look down and smile.