*Chapter Nineteen~Friendship*

Aaron's POV

I went right into the shower after my talk with Feu and decided to take a quick shower. The events of the day really weighed on my mind and wondered if what I did today was the right choice. What if they figure out who I am and my mate rejects me?

Stop thinking about these things and remember that you are 'The Dragon King' which means you are the most powerful being in existence. Even if he does reject you then it is his loss because unlike him you can have other mates. Feu said and that confused me.

Didn't you say that my mate is my soulmate so how can I change that!?

Well you see, unlike others, the dragon king must have a mate because they balance you out and aid you in controlling your power so you cannot stay without one. That is why when one rejected in the past; which there was some, they would severe the bond with you and another bond would immediately start getting created. If they don't take you back before the entire new bond is created then they become someone else's mate permanently and you get a new mate. He said and I immediately understood what he said and stored it to my memory.

Okay. Thanks for explaining.

No problem. I'm here to make sure that we reach our full potential like always and be the greatest Supernatural King.

After our talk I was done with the shower and wore a white shirt and a pair of blue shorts. I started drying my hair when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said to the person on the other side and saw my sister and brother opening my door, coming in, then closing my door and locking it behind them. That meant they had something serious they needed to talk to me about and didn't want any interruptions.

"What is it this time?" I said looking at them and sitting patiently on my bed. They both took a deep breath, my sister sat next to me and my brother sat on my desk chair.

"We heard you became quite close to Jennifer today and were acting like best friends to the point you got angry and shouted at John, is that true?" Anna asked with a questioning look which her twin was giving me as well. Guess I'll have to explain everything.

I took a deep breath then started telling them the start of the entire thing with every detail and how John treated Jennifer as well as the girls that were with him. But I made sure to leave out the pregnancy story Jennifer told me because that will be our secret and if she wants to tell anyone then she'll tell them herself.

At the end of their faces were full of nothing but shock and I couldn't blame them because all this time we thought that John was a better person than that. But it turns out we were wrong about all of them and might have to find out again what each person is really like.

"I can't believe John could be such an asshole!! I mean I thought he was a good guy but this just changes my mind completely!! How could he do that to her!?" Anna started shouting in anger and her twin just kept nodding with a furious face.

"I think we need to reevaluate our outlook on everybody in that school now because it seems our first outlook isn't completely correct." I said and they all agreed.

"We'll have to tell Jennifer that she can be our friend and should just ignore those jerk." Jayson finally said then they both got up and got ready to get out of my room.

"We'll go check on her right now and try to make amends so we'll see you at dinner Aaron." Anna said waving at me while following Jayson who unlocked the door and then headed towards Jennifer's to which I waved back at them and closed the door behind them.

I decided to take a small nap because I felt a little tired ad made sure that my door was unlocked so that someone can wake me up once dinner was ready. And within seconds of my head touching the pillow I entered dreamland.