*Chapter Two~New Home*

(I wanted to let you guys know that most of the chapters will be in Aaron's point of view)
(Pic of Aaron's mother on top or side)

Aaron's POV

I woke up and started getting my things together quietly. I'm always the first to wake up in the house so I always get ready before all of them. We didn't have to go to school today because it was the day of the move. But while I got everything ready I wondered how our new school will be like. Even though my brother has a big body that is great for football, his favorite sport is basketball so he'll most likely chose to join it in the new school. My sister isn't like cliche pretty girls that will chose cheerleading so she will definitely chose her favorite sport soccer. On the other hand I will chose tennis or swimming if they have any of them because I love both of these sports equally.

After a while I was done with bringing all my boxes downstairs so I thought of making breakfast because I was bored and I had nothing to do. Plus they all love my cooking so they have been begging me to cook for them something for awhile now. I went to the kitchen and got all the ingredients ready and decided to make pancakes. While I was making them one by one they woke up and came downstairs and sat at the table. First was my mother, she came and checked out what I was making. Then my father and brother came down and the we're both wearing sweats but my dad wore a white t-shirt while my brother wore a red one. My sister came down a while later and sat down, she isn't really a morning person. She wore one of my white shirts which always fits her and sweat pants.

After finishing I put each plate in front of them and they started eating like they haven't eaten for years. I sit and taste my food and it gives me enjoyment that it came out really good. Did I mention I can't feel? So in other words I can't feel happy, sad or angry, etc. I ate silently while hearing my family moaning from how good the food tastes. I chose to ignore them because they can be weird sometimes. When we all finished we took our plates and washed them- it's kind of a rule in our house. My mother came up and got Our attention by calling us to sit at the table.

We all sat down and she started talking. "Kids I want you all to know that we are going to a new place with new people. So I want you guys to behave and don't judge anyone the minute you see them."

"I also want you guys to know that the mayor will be visiting our house after we settle in because he always checks on new comers in that town so please be on your best behavior by then," my dad looked series saying that so I understood that this was important to him. With a nod from all of us he exhaled and said, "ok the all of you go get ready because we'll be leaving in two hours."

With that we all got up and I told them that I'm already done with getting everything ready and the boxes are near the front door. They said "ok" and I went to my room to pass time reading a book and listening to some classical music that will calm me down a little. I was lost in my own little world until my mom came and told me that I need to get ready because we're leaving in 30 minutes. I got up and went to my closet to wear the clothes I left out so I can wear it when I leave. I got dressed in a white shirt with a cute puppy on it- because I love dogs- and light blue jeans with blue converse. I went downstairs after I was done and saw them crying our last furniture which was my mirror into the truck. My mom saw me and told me to put my PJ'S that I changed out of with my luggage and go sit in the car till we're ready to go.

After they got all the furniture out and my siblings were done changing, they got in the car and we started heading to our new home. Honestly I was going to miss this house because I shared many memories here with my family but maybe this was for the best. With that in mind I looked at our old house disappearing while we were going. I put on my headphones to some classical music and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.