*Chapter Thirteen~Smiling Joy*

(Aaron's outfit on top ^ or side >)

Aaron's POV

I felt jealousy for the first time yesterday and it made me feel better. I know it should be something that I shouldn't enjoy but I can't help it. It was the first time I actually felt something like that and it was great.

I was looking forward to meeting him more now because of it and I hope that the next feeling will be better than the one before.

Yesterday before we left for the small celebration that my siblings wanted to make, the others told them about going to a carnival today. They agreed happily and told me that it's my chance to get closer to him. Which of course I agreed to because I wanted to be close to him.

Today was a day off at school because of the carnival because it's important for some reason. So we had to meet at the park at 9 am so we can get an early start.

I woke up today and showered then did my morning routine. My sister as a surprise woke up early because she wanted to pick out my outfit. She chose a pair of jeans with a black belt, with a white shirt, a blue sweater, and black boots. I thought the outfit looked great so I went with it.

After I was done I went downstairs to find my siblings waiting for me on the couch in the living room. My sister wore a short pink dress with pink heels and a small hand purse. 

(Annabella's outfit ^)

My brother wore a blue shirt with blue jeans and blue vans.

(Jayson's outfit ^)

After they saw me they got up and we headed to the car while mom gave us sandwiches that she made so we can eat them on the way. It was already 8.45 am right now so we'll have enough time to get there on time.

"Bye sweethearts!" My mom shouted and waved at us as we pulled out and we waved back with a simple bye. 

We arrived at the park on time and got out to stand in front of the fountain where they told us to meet up. After a while we saw them come and to my relief John's cousin Rita didn't come along. My sister seemed to notice the same thing and asked them about it.