*Chapter Seventeen~New Problem*

(Jules- the good cheerleader- in the Pic above or on side)

Author's POV

"MINE!!"

Those words shocked both Jennifer and Aaron. There were no students in the class at the moment so Aaron knew that he had to do something before this strange girl did something.

He got up from his desk, picked up Jennifer bridal style -being very careful as to not harm the child she carries- and jumped from the window. Now others would have thought the idea being a stupid one and even Jennifer gave him the 'what the hell do you think you're doing' look before he jumped but he had his reasons.

One would be that even though that girl seemed to want to get to Jennifer she doesn't seem stupid enough to follow them out the window. Two is Aaron knew a couple of students were nearing the classroom so the other girl couldn't jump after them and would have to find another way which would take more time. Three would be that Aaron doesn't know exactly who she is but if she is Jennifer's mate then that would be bad because she would not completely accept the fact that Jennifer's pregnant.

After a long distance he reached the football and track field and let Jennifer down on one of the bleachers. She was just looking at him wide eyes because he forgot to mention that their class was on the fourth floor and that was just not a height a human would survive unharmed if they chose to jump it. That's why she was now looking at him this way because let's not forget that all these werewolves think I am a normal human like my siblings.

"What just happened?" She finally said after a long silence between them.

Aaron's POV

"You jumped out of a fucking window!! Are you crazy!? You could have been hurt or worse dead because of that action! I'm a werewolf so I would have survived but not y-" She stopped the minute she realized what she said and this just seemed a little funny to me.

She looked at me as if to see my reaction to what she said and I just gave her a little smile. She seemed to be confused probably because I am not freaking out like a normal human should or what they think a normal human should do after finding out.

"I can't explain everything to you right now but nothing would ever happen to me even if I jumped from the top of the Empire State Building." I said with a reassuring smile and she just nodded.

"But what are we gonna do now? I'm sure that girl is my mate but if she finds out I'm pregnant then she'll probably reject me. I will never get rid of this child so I don't know what else to do. I knew this day would come anyway" She said in sadness and defeat then sighed at the end and that made me want to ask one question.

"What's the story behind this child?"

She looked at me to see if I really wanted to know and when she saw my expression she just looked down at her belly and started rubbing it. She seemed deep in thought and I didn't wish to disturb her. If she wants to tell me then she will.

"I don't know why but you're the only one who ever truly cared about me. People always thought that I had everything even though I didn't. The only thing I ever wanted was love.

Since I was a kid I was smart enough to know what happens around me and what others think of me. I wish I didn't but I did. And one thing I did find was that my parents never cared about me. You see our family had the beta blood so when my brother was born they were happy because he was going to be the beta. Then I was born and I learned that I was an unplanned pregnancy so in other words my parents didn't even want me.

Growing up I saw how much love they showed to my brother but I was always ignored so I tried to be better and do everything perfectly. That way maybe they would notice that they had a daughter but they didn't even notice one little thing I did. I then tried to do everything my brother did to see if they would notice but no they still didn't. So after all that I just gave up and lived like I wanted and caused lots of trouble.