*Chapter Seven~I'm Sick!!*

(Pic of Jennifer above ⬆️ or on side ➡️)
Aaron's POV

I was confused about everything that was happening to me because I didn't understand it.  Everytime he looks at me or even touches me I get this weird feeling in my chest and I don't know what it is. I actually felt pain and it was not good but it was also strange because dead inside I had this hint that this is not pain. But if not then what is this and what is happening to me. Am I sick!!?

I ignored him for the rest of the time until lunch came and I waited for my siblings near our locker which were near each other. We decided to meet here so we can go to lunch together. They both came and we headed towards the lunch room.

"That girl is so annoying and she won't stop flirting with me even when I told her I wasn't interested." My brother huffed annoyed.

"What did you say her name was again?" My sister was surprisingly interested in the situation while I didn't really put my mind into i

"Britney or something like that"

"Oh her! Yeah I had her in one of my classes and she really was annoying with her fake blonde hair. And she had another girl I think named Jewel or Jules or something like that."

"I hope I don't see them again because i don't really like those types of girls."

"Did you meet the Aaron?" My sister was looking at me now instead of Jayson.

"No I didn't."

"Well not yet but trust me big bro when you meet them you're going to wish you didn't."

"Are they really that bad?"

"Trust me big bro they are really annoying!" My brother has never called me anything but "big bro" because he likes to let people know that I'm the oldest and not him so they don't make a mistake.

"Well enough chit chat you two and let's hurry to the cafeteria and stop talking about some girls that annoy you." I said finally and walked faster towards the cafeteria with them following behind me.

The minute we walked into the cafeteria everyone went quiet and looked at us. Can they be more stealthier? I didn't really care that they were looking at me and neither did my siblings because when you're part of our family you have to get used to it with all the parties we had to go to.

We stood in the lunch line and my siblings started arguing about what kind of meat tastes the best. Sometimes I don't understand where they come up with these things to argue about. I listened on their chat but didn't talk because I didn't even know what to say about that topic. My sense of taste is dulled as well so I can't really taste that well and I can't tell when something is bad. But I can cook perfectly though which is weird.

We finally got our lunch and we're looking for a table to sit at. All the tables were full-probably because we're late- and we didn't know where to sit.

"Oh look, isn't that John back there." My brother was talking about a table where most of the guys have bid builds and the girls are all over them. That's probably the jocks in this school I'm guessing.

"John is telling us to come over s let's go big bro." I nodded at him and followed him to the table with Annabella beside me.

"Hey John, what's up dude?"

"Hey Jayson, nothing is up just eating lunch with my friends." He pointed at three other guys.

"This is Matthew, Matt and Brandon." Matthew and Matt looked like they were twins but Matt was more lean while Matthew masculine. Brandon was a brown haired and hazel eyed boy with a lot of muscle as well not as much as John but just enough.

"Hey" Matthew said.

"Hi" Matt said.

"Yo" Brandon said.

"Hi I'm Annabella but you can call me Anna and this is my twin brother Jayson and my older brother Aaron."

"Hey" me and my brother said but while his was friendly with a smile, mine was with a blank face and tone.

We sat down with them and started to eat while they all chatted and I listened. I was sitting in front of John and while I was eating  I felt someone staring at me. I looked up and saw John looking at me intently then when he saw me look up he smiled a sweet smile. My heart skipped a beat and I gasped thinking that there is definitely something wrong with me. I'm sick!! What if I die!!? These thoughts were the only ones on my mind and I truly panicked for the first time.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked and when I looked up I saw that it was John. I calmed myself and forgot about it then replied.

"Yes I'm fine."

"Okay good" he was gonna say something else when a voice interrupted.

"Omg your in my seat so gut up now you loser!!" What is this annoying voice that screeched near my ears. I looked up and saw a three girls and the one that screeched was a girl with fake blonde hair. Probably a cheerleader with the way she's dressed.

"Did you not hear me loser!!? GET UP NOW!!" Why does this girl have to screech every time when I'm right next to her. I heard a wolf growl and was confused because I didn't see any wolves around.

"He's not getting up so don't you dare shout at him Jennifer!! Do you understand!!?" John's voice made her flinch and back up in fear. Why? I think I saw my siblings flinch too but I didn't feel anything from him so I was confused.

"But-"

"No buts now go somewhere else with your friends today because I don't feel like seeing your face right now!!" And with that she gave me another hard glare then turned and left the cafeteria. I was sitting there confused as to why that happened.

The rest of the day went on smoothly after that but I was still confused about what is happening to me and what happened in the cafeteria. I heard students whisper about it in the hallway but I paid them no mind. The first day of school was finally over but something tells me that something really interesting will happen in my life real soon let's just hope it has nothing to do with that boy John. But why do I doubt that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~\(>.<)/

I know I haven't updated in a while so here's a chapter finally.  I was really busy with exams but I'm finally done Yay!! And to all those invincible readers why don't you try voting. X3
And anyway did you see that!?  Oh my god! Does Aaron actually feel something after so long? What is he feeling towards John? And will he be okay now that Jennifer hates him? Find out next time!! I'm dedicating this chapter to AwesomeFujoshixD check out that book 'I punched his nose after calling him hot' great job on it and it's one of my favorites.
Anyways as always
Comment
Vote
And be nice
Bye!!!
-Yuki out <3