Chapter 13

Recap

Finally when everything was done, I sat in the girls room. It was beautiful.

"I can't wait till you guys get here, mama loves you," I said placing a hand on my belly.

"Daddy loves you to," Lyle said coming up from behind me, placing both of his hands on my belly. I smiled up at him happily.

"Lyle what are we going to name them, I want to name them now please," I said eagerly, smiling into his melted gold eyes.

Lyle smiled, "Okay well I think Bethany should get to name one since she is already such a big part of their life," I nodded in agreement, "I like the name Daniel," Lyle said sitting on the white glider.

"Daniel Michael Moon, I love it," I said sitting on his lap. I felt Daniel kick than and placed my hand their, "I think he likes his name," I said and we laughed. Then I felt one of the girls kick and smiled. "I think a certain little angel would like her name daddy," I said to Lyle and smiled.

"You name her love, I named the boy," Lyle laughed. I thought hard on the name that I would give to my little angel.

"Gabriella Elizabeth Moon," I said and felt her kick, I placed my hand on her kicks, "My little Gabby," I smiled.

"That's a beautiful name my love," Lyle said and kissed me gently. Then I heard foot steps and then Bethany was at the door.

"You didn't name all of them without me did you," Bethany said smiling hopefully at Lyle and I. I keep forgetting we are werewolves with really good hearing.

"No Bethany there is still the other girl that still needs a name," I said smiling at her, motioning for her to come to me. Bethany walked over and sat on the ottoman.

"Lyle and I have decided that you can name the third babies," I said smiling at her.

"Bethany Jessica Moon, please please please," Bethany plead.

I laughed, "You want to name her after you," I asked my sister in shock.

"Yes yes yes," she said eagerly, smiling at me.

"Okay Bethany Jessica Moon it is then," I said, "So we have Bethany, Daniel, and Gabriella," I said.

Sorry for the short chapter :-)

please comment if u like it or if u want some stuff to change :-)