Chapter 1

Today started out like any other normal day. I walk up, got dressed, and did my morning ran in the woods. There is one tiny little detail about my life, that is just to some people, is just not normal about my family and friends. We all belong to the Moon Pack, and if you haven't guessed it by know. We're Werewolves, tada. Unfortunately today was not the normal day that I was use to. After I got done with my morning run in the woods. I got called into Alpha's studies for a morning talk about finding my mate.

A Werewolf's mate is the most special person on the planet to that one individual. It's like gravity stopped working, and it's not it that keeps you in place, it's them. You would do anything and everything in your power to make them happy, and to be whatever that person needs. I hear that it's the most amazing feeling to find your mate. That it feels like you were punched in the stomach, but instead of it hurting, it feels like........well that's the thing. You can't tell people how did it feel, you just feel it. It's one of those unexplainable mysteries that make up our world.

I stood in front of the door to Alpha Samuel's studies, as I took in a deep breath.

"It's going to be fine Delilah," I said to myself, as I extended my hand to open the door. As I entered into the room. I saw Alpha sitting in his desk that had a huge stack of papers that he was reading.

"That looks boring," I said as I sat on the nearby sofa across from him.

"When the time comes and I step down. You'll be the one doing this, not me," Alpha said looking up at me from his mess of papers and smiled.

"I know," I said with a sad expression. With that Alpha put aside the mess of papers and came over and sat by me on the sofa.

"You know that I hate to constantly keep bringing up this subject. But Delilah I'm not getting any younger, and I want to see my grandchildren before it is my time to hand over my title," Alpha said with an understanding look on his face. I know he is getting older with every day, and I can't help but feel sad about the thought of him being gone.

"Why can't you just choose a mate already Delilah," Alpha said sadly to me. My Alpha has been getting on me about finding my mate ever since I turned 17. I tried to fined my mate, I really have, it's just so hard to fine Mr. right out of like a billion people.

"It's not my fault Alpha, Mia has not found our mate yet, I'm trying," I said trying to blink away the tiers coming to my eyes. Mia is my wolf and we are very close, she is very picky and no matter how hot the guy is she won't accept him as her mate. It gets frustrating sometimes, I thought and sighed.

My dad sighed, "I know you are, and I know its hard Delilah, but don't give up hope," Alpha told me and dismissed me to my room. Alpha Samuel is very understanding, unlike other Alphas I know, and I'm very gracious that he is my father.

As I walked up to my room I herd a voice in my head say I'm out on the lake if you want to meet me, usually I would ignore the voice, but I needed to clear my head, so I listened to him. I ran out the front door, shifting in mid leap, and ran into the wood's, to the lake. I loves to run in the wood's in my wolf-form, it was like all the stress disappears, I feel truly free, and I love it.

As I neared the lake, I smelt this amazing smell that made Mia, do flips. When the smell was so overpoweringly close, I stopped. I preceded to the lake very carefully, and took in my surroundings. The lake was breathtakingly beautiful. Their was a waterfall in the distance, so I decided to take a swim. I shifted back into my human form, and dived into the crystal blue water.

I swam all the way to the waterfall, using it as a shower. Then I heard a flapping sound, along with that deliciously amazing smell. I looked behind me, seeing this gorgeous man that you ever seen. His skin was the most purest shade of white that made his large eyes, the color of melted gold, stand out. His face was very beautiful, with high cheekbones and a pair of full lips, that were the softest shade of pink that girls would kill for. His hair was golden honey blonde that laid back and just barely came passed his ears. He looked so magnificent with his large gleaming white wings flapping at his sides.

That's when I noticed that I have nothing on, and then I blushed. The angel must of see, because he brought a blanket for me. He smiled at me while he draped the blanket over my shoulders gently. He gave me a warm smile that melted my heart, and I blushed even more fiercely. This guy is so dame hot, and all he had on was a pair of black jeans and a now socked white T-shirt. He gave me another warm smile as he got closer to me, he smelled so amazing, like mint and something else that I couldn't place my finger on.

Mia please, please choose him, please, I said to Mia

mate mate mate found our mate, was Mia's response, and I felt what everyone was talking about. I felt like if I didn't get close enough to him that I would suffocate. That he was my oxygen, and I needed him to breath, to live.

He was still smiling at me, when suddenly his whole expression and body language changed. He quickly closed the gap of what little amount of space between us was left, and took me into his arms very gently, and kissed me. It started of softly at first then it became argent. We were each others oxygen, and we were suffocating. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I willingly let him in. As he entered my mouth I moaned into him, and he let out this most sexiest deep husky grown, that I growled. He must of thought of my growl to be sexy because he pick me up an placed me in a secret cave hidden by the waterfall. I kissed his lips then trailed down to his neck where Mia took over, and bit his neck where his neck and shoulder met. As I bit him, he moaned with pleasure and flipped me over so that I was straddling him. He then pulled me back to him and kissed me passionately that I couldn't help but moan in delight. We did this for what seemed like only seconds till I heard a howl in the distinct, and unwillingly separated from him. He looked hurt when I did so, but I had to, it was Alpha's howl.

"Don't worry I won't let the wolves get you, my love," he said as he played with a strand of my still wet hair. I wanted to just stay in his arms forever, and so did Mia.

" I have to go," I said to him and started to move away. As I moved away from him Mia complained.

"What now, why do you have to go it's just wolves," he said confused and pulling me to him. Mia was happy about being pulled back to him.

"Because that's my pack, I have to go, that was my Alpha calling me," I said back to him moving away from him once more, and once more Mia complained at me.

"You're a wolf," he said in disbelief, and gave me a hard look as he studied me.

"Of course I am, couldn't you tell," I said back to him and smiled at him.

"No you smell like an angel, literally," he said with a crooked smile. Well that was not what I was used to, people always told me that I smell very woody.

I heard my father howl again, Mia was torn between staying with our mate and have to face my father punishment later, or leave our mate and risk never knowing his name.

"I have to go my sweet angel," I said to him as I stocked his beautiful sun kissed cheek, "But don't weary, we'll be together soon enough." I wish that I didn't have to leave him hear like this, in a hidden cave behind a waterfall.

"I believe you my love, but before you leave me, tell me your name," he said to me softly, he was so damn hot when he whispered in his sadistic voice.

I smiled up at him," my names Delilah Elizabeth Angel Moon." I said with my own sadistic voice.

"Ahhh such a beautiful name for my love, my name is Theliel, the prince of love, but you can call me Lyle."

I nodded and left him on the lake, I had no choice, my father was mine linking my surroundings.

Hope you like the first chapter :-)

please comment if u like it or if u want some stuff to change :-)