Chapter 11

Today I felt the triplets kick for the first time today. Lyle was upset because every time one of the babies kick he missed it, it was very funny. Your probably thinking that there are three babies kicking, and how could he miss one, well I don't know he just does. Bethany has been waiting for this day because I am 20 weeks pregnant and I can find out the sex of my babies.

Bethany has scheduled a 9:00.A.M appointment with Maryse so we can find out so that Bethany and I can go shopping for my little angels. I was so excited and a little nervous to find out what I was having, I hope I got a girl, and Lyle has been wanting a boy so bad that he calls all of them "him" or "he."

"They are not all going to be boys Lyle," I said laughing at him for thinking that.

Lyle sighed,"knew, a guy can hope right," Lyle said flopping down next to me on my bed, our bed.

"You want all three of them to be boys, no way," I laughed at him," if you got your boy, then I got my girl," I said sitting up and crossing my arms, looking at Lyle sternly.

Then there was a knock at the door, Bethany I thought, it must be time to go.

"Well I guess we will figure it all out on a little bit," Lyle smiled at me, kissing my forehead then gently taking my hand as we walked to the door. On the other side of the door was my very made looking, and very impatient sister. Bethany had her arms crossed and was tapping her foot on the floor impatiently.

"Finally, I was going to beet down your door if you didn't come out soon," Bethany said to me flailing her arms around as she talked to me.

"Bethany chill out okay, we're going to be early anyways," I said trying to come her down but failed because that just made it worse.

"So what if we're early, its better to be early then late," Bethany argued with me.

"Okay, okay your right, let's go," I said to her and laughed.

When Bethany, Lyle, and I got to Maryse's, I laid down on the cot and lifted up my shirt to expose my very large belly. Maryse squirted some cold jell onto my belly and then she when to work finding my babies.

"They all seem to be healthy, would you like to know the sex of the babies," Maryse asked me, with a smile on her face.

"Yes" I said eagerly, and Lyle laughed. Well I want to prove him wrong that not all over them are boys.

"Well let's see here," Maryse said as she moved the object on my belly around to get a better look of the babies. "It looked like baby A is a boy," Maryse said then started to look for the other two. I got a look of excitement in Lyle's eyes and was so happy.

"Baby B and baby C are identical twine girls, congratulations you two," Maryse said smiled, whipping the jell of my belly with a rag then throwing it away.

"Well you should be happy Lyle, you got your boy," I laughed and so did he. But I got my girls so we both won in the end.

"Yeah now we get to name them," Bethany said happily. That's right we do get to name my little angel babies.

"Mommy and daddy love you guys so much," I said to my belly and felt them kick, so I grabbed Lyle's hand and place it where the little boy was kicking at my right side. Lyle gave me the biggest smile and it made me cry.

"What's wrong, are you hurt," Lyle said seeing my tiers, and immediately removed his hand from my stomach.

"No, it's just that you looked so happy," I said drying my tiers. Lyle's concern turned into Happiness, as he placed his hand back on my belly with a smile.

I told my father the news and he was happy. Everyone in the pack soon found out and congratulated us.

Zoe Lee one of my good friends hugged me. Zoe has black long curly hair and brown eyes. We became friends when we were four. Zoe was being teased because she was Korean, but I didn't see anything wrong with it. We became the best of friends.

Some of my other good friends are Anna Baits, she has long blonde hair and blue eyes, Katt Mathis, she originally had brown hair, but now has hot pink hair with black stripes in it and has dark brown eyes. Jessica Landes is a very tall and pretty girl. Jessica has light brown hair with brown eyes, and last but not least Megan Jackson. Megan dyed her hair black and has brown eyes.

Bethany, Zoe, Anna, Katt, Jessica, Megan, and I are going shopping tomorrow for stuff for the nursery well the guys, including Lyle and my dad, say home and paint the boys and girls rooms.

Bethany and I ran to Lowe's and pick up some paint for their rooms tonight so that the boys can paint tomorrow. Bethany and I picked out elegance, a light brown / gray color, Berrylicious, a pink, and white tablecloth for the girls is room, and white tablecloths, Beach sparkle, a blue, Cork top, a tan color, and black for the boys room.

All together we got one can of Berrylicious, two cans of black, white tablecloth, and Cork top. Four cans of Beach sparkle and elegance along with other painting material that they may need.

I'm so ready for tomorrow.

please comment if u like it or if u want some stuff to change :-)