Chapter 5

I sighed and got up out of bed and get dressed, Lyle gave me a kiss on the forehead and left to do what angels do I guess. so I threw on a green plaid button down blouse, and a pair of faded blue jeans, brushed my hair and put it up in a quick pony tail then through on my flip flops and headed downstairs. Bye the way my bedroom is on the third floor.

"There you are Liliah," said my beautiful 16 year old little sister Bethany, " I knocked on your door, what were you and Lyle doing in there," she said and winked at me.

"Please don't tell Dad," I plead to her.

That made her happy, "Okay I won't tell Dad, but you have to do all my chores for a month," she said happily.

"Deal," I said and sat down at the table with her. "So what do you won't to do today since dad will be gone all day," I asked her, eating my pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes.

"Let's stay home and have a girls day, we can paint our nails and like, talked about boys," she said, and I laughed. Bethany and I love to make fun of the way stuck up girls talk and we mimic them sometime, for fun.

"Okay Bethany, I think I need a girl day any way," I said smiling and cleaning up breakfast.

"Hard to believe after all the fun you had just now," she said and laughed, that's it.

"Why you little," I said coming at her.

Bethany screamed all through the house, and up the stairs the her bedroom on the third floor, where she jumped in her bed and hid under the covers, laughing hysterically, as I pounced on her and tickled her.

"Okay, okay please stop Liliah please I won't tell dad," Bethany said as she and I giggled.

So we wound up cooking alot of popcorn and drinking alot of pop while we watched The Mortal Instruments 5 times in a row. I love that movie and I like it because now I have an angel of my own, I have Lyle. My sister  wound up falling asleep on the couch, Bethany always looked so peaceful when she sleep. She had her long red hair all over the place. It was hard for her to grow up without a mother, that's why her and I have such a close relationship because I was the mother figure.

I sighed and picked up my sister and carried her up the stairs into her room and laid her in bed.

"I love you," I said and kissed her head and quietly closed the door.

I then went down stairs and cleaned up our mess then I to when to sleep, it was a good day.

*******Delilah's dream********

I was flying through the clouded when I heard a voice, my mother's voice. I turned around their she was.

"Delilah," my mother smiled and opened her arms to me.

"Mother," I said and cried into her, "I missed you mammas."

"I know baby girl, I know," my mother said stroking my hair, "Delilah, my love, I don't have much time, you have to listen to me, you have to be brave for me, for Bethany, okay baby girl," she told me as she pushed me at arms length, I nodded.

"I love you Delilah," my mother said and then she was gone.

*****End of dream******

I woke up crying, and then arms were around me, Lyle's arms.

"Delilah what's wrong my love," Lyle said trying to calm me down.

"It was just a dream, I'm okay," I said patting Lyle's arm.

Lyle sighed, "Can I ask what it was about," he asked.

Then it was my turn to sigh,"It was about my mother, it felt so real Lyle, I didn't want to wake up," I explained.

"I understand, you should go back to sleep love," Lyle said and kissed me gently.

So I went back to sleep.

please comment if u like it or if u want some stuff to change :-)