Chapter 1.

If any of you were wondering I published this story a while back, however I never finished it. This version will be slightly different and I will update more. Just a heads up.

Hope you enjoy this story about the unappreciated and the appreciative.

----------

London's POV

"Is he going to be alright? Can someone answer my question!" I chased behind the doctors asking them a million questions, but they acted as if they didn't hear a single thing.

"Listen. You have to stay here, I'm sure he'll be fine."

I stopped at the double doors that lead to the surgery lab. I stood there watching them wheel his body down the hall. I felt useless, there was nothing I could do about this problem I caused this innocent man.

"Excuse me, we couldn't catch you at the scene of the accident. We'd like to ask you a few questions."

I turned and two police officers stood before me. "Can we sit down?"

I walked around the officers and took a seat in the waiting chair, but the two of them decided to remain standing.

"First off, are you alright? That car crash was pretty bad."

"I'm fine." I answered.

"You don't know the victim that you hit with your car do you?"

"No, I don't know him."

"Have you been drinking tonight?" He asked.

"No. Yes. Just a little. That's not the reason for the accident....."

"Well what is the reason?" The officer asked.

"I don't know, I just...My boyfriend and I just ended things tonight and I was upset and I was speeding. I know I looked both ways before I pulled off. I really didn't see them." I explained.

"How did you not see a white SUV? How could you miss it?" Asked the officer.

"I don't know, I just didn't."

"Hey, give her some space." Said one of the men involved in the accident.

"I'm going to have to ask you to come down to the station in the morning. Get some rest tonight, but I better see you at the station first thing in the morning." With that being said the officers walked away from me and began speaking with someone else.

"Are you alright?" I asked the man who was involved in the accident.

"Yeah, I'm fine. And Jeremy will be fine too. He needs a minor surgery but other than that he'll be alright." The guy informed me.

"Thank you for letting me know. I didn't mean to run into you guys I swear I didn't, I don't know what I was thinking. I wasn't thinking, I was upset and I shouldn't have been driving so reckless."

"Chill out. We're alive, you're alive, that's all that matters."

"Yeah but now I'm out of a car and so are you." I pointed out.

"I have another car so technically you're the only one...never mind." He trailed off. "What's your name?"

"I'm London. What's your name?"

"London? That's nice, and don't worry about my name..." He chuckled.

"Aye Chris, your parents....well Jeremy's parents are here, do you want to come over and talk to them...." Asked one of the guys whom I assumed was involved in the crash.

"They're talking to the doctors, I'm sure they'll tell them everything they need to know."

"Oh so your name is Chris? How cute." I commented.

"Look at you Blues Clues. You figured it out."

I saw my family rushing down the hall towards me almost knocking me to the ground once they got their hands on me. "London baby are you alright?" My mother asked, making sure to examine my face for any scars and bruises.

"Yes I'm fine. My arm is sore. But I'm alright."

"Thank God."

Chris and I made eye contact and he looked as if he wanted to say something, but I guess he decided against it once he saw my family and I talking. He turned away and sat in one of the waiting chairs, alone, resting his face in his hands.

----------------

If any of you were wondering I published this story a while back, however I never finished it. This version will be slightly different and I will update more. Just a heads up.

I feel like this story might do really well. Stick with me and let's see where this goes. If you enjoyed this introduction Vote and Comment. Tell me what you liked about it.

I know this chapter was extremely short. I plan to make the next few Chapters way longer, don't worry.