In His Eyes Chap.5

// Dedicated to Gwyn for being awesome and cheering me up every time i feel all bleh.. thank you, love! //

Vote and comment, please? Thank you!

-Shax <3

~
In His Eyes Chapter 5.
~
The moving crew came over early Saturday morning and began to take my things into the truck and head to Micah’s house. Our house… it sounded so damn weird.

“You ready, bro?” Damien came in wiping his forehead and sitting next to me on the mattress left in the room.

I nodded as I looked around the empty place. In a month I had made this my room my home. It had taken me two weeks to fix up my CD shelves and bookshelves. Now, I was moving out and it took the moving crew less than five minutes to pack my CDs and books up. I felt cheated for some reason.

“You know, you can always move back in.”

I glanced at Damien and smiled, “Thanks, but I think you miss having sex as much as Drake does… maybe even more.”

Damien slapped me on the back, causing me to cough painfully. “You know me so well.”

We shared a laugh as we sat in the empty room.

“I’ll miss you, bro,” Damien mumbled under his breath and squeezed my shoulder. He wasn’t like those guys that wear their emotions on their sleeve, so telling me that he would miss me took a lot from him.

“I’ll come visit when you least expected.”

Damien laughed and turned serious, “You disturb us during sex and I will have your heart for breakfast.”

I didn’t know if either to laugh or walk out of the room, but when Damien burst out in laughter I did too.

“The moving crew is ready to head out. I sent them to the storage unit to gather the rest of your things.” Drake walked in and leaned against the empty closet door.

I sighed and got up from the mattress, “Thanks guys, I’ll come around when I have time.”

Drake wiped his eyes and I went over to him and hugged him to my chest. He was always so emotional, even when we were younger. That was one thing I liked about Drake; if he was mad, sad, or angry he would always let you see it on his face before he would even utter a word.

“I’ll come visit you more often, alright?” Drake nodded and hugged me back. The twins ran into the room and hugged me tightly. Even though they were almost ten years old, they acted as if they were around six. There were times that I found it cute, but also very annoying.

They’re not my kids, I would repeat in my head before I snapped at them for being so bratty.

Damien followed me out of the room and out of the house. He hugged me and patted my back.

“Why is everyone acting like I’m going to war? I’m only moving to the other side of town, you know.”

Damien chuckled and squeezed my shoulder, “You know how Drake is, and he’s worried that you’re not happy.”

I nodded and looked down at my feet, “I’ll be happy.”

I could almost picture Damien smirking at me, but when I looked up he wasn’t smirking; he was smiling.

“I know you will, now go before you change your mind.” Damien practically pulled me towards my car and into the driver’s side. With one last wave at my brother, I headed towards Micah’s place… our place.

I arrived at Micah’s place within the hour. I was nervous as I drove, so I drove slowly and obeyed every traffic law I knew. Once parked in front of Micah’s house, I couldn’t deny it anymore. I was starting a new life in a place where a very handsome guy lived… I was a nervous wreck as I climbed out of my car and rang the door bell.