Information

Welcome readers!

A couple of things before we start, one that there are two types of wolves in this story Lycan and Werewolves.

A Lycan is a wolf who was bitten and can only turn into a wolf on full moons, another name is children of the moon. They don't get soulmates they can choose who they want to keep as a mate almost like a wife or husband only you can't leave each other after the male has mated the partner.

And then there's just a normal wolf one who was born the way it was can shift when he/she feels strong emotions, gets soulmates another person who was born for just them, can be human, or wolf. Unfortunately if the mate is human the human chooses his/her own fate if they want to live with the mate or chose death.

Werewolves must kill any humans who learn of their secret, or they can choose to become a wolf themselves most times the Alpha of the pack chooses a mate for the human and the mate chooses the humans fate.

There are hunters, and well yeah I think I've got everything, the hunters may or may not be part of this book haven't figured it out.

Happy reading, please don't forget to vote and comment I want to know what you guys think.

Oh, silver I almost forgot okay here's the confusing part Lycans can't be hurt by silver but an actual werewolf one that was born with a wolf silver will burn and hurt them if touched skin. THE ONLY WAY TO KILL A LYCAN is through a bullet in the head.