"Because you are a dog, and you're here for shelter?"

I gasp offendedly, twirling around to finally face his stupid, evilly smirking face. I place a hand dramatically on my heart, feigning a confused face. "Wait, isn't that why you're here?!"

He shoots me a sarcastic smile and I shoot one right back. Hah! That's right, Summer isn't afrai—

Being the clumsy and embarrassing person that I am, I completely forget about the fact that I was still walking backwards and trip over when the back of my feet bangs into a random pole in the middle of the corridor. Seriously?! Who on Earth put that there and why?

I yelp out a high-pitched scream as my hands awkwardly wave in the air and my butt smacks the floor. But that's not the bad bit. Remember my injured knee? Oh yeah, I'll leave you to imagine the pain when my leg automatically stretched out.

Vincent, however, being the kind, gentleman he is, walks right passed me without a single care. The only words he has for me is, "So, are we going to start training or what?"

Be surprised, his words are like a gift me. They have planted the most genius and revenge-worthy idea in my head.

With my new reason to be active again, I stand up with the biggest grin on my face and call out, "Absolutely!" Then I secretly whisper, "You're going to love this."

Jokes, I lied! He's not going to love this... I'm going to love this!

▽▽▽▽▽

"Y-you want me to pick up dog poo?!"

It takes the all in me not to burst out laughing at Vincent and swallow it all in. Clearing my throat, I nod. "Yup, all over the field. It's an essential part of the training, so then you toughen up for the next thing."

Oops, did I lie to him again? Why yes I did. Besides, don't you think it's about him I take a little action for what he did to me and my butt?

"So it gets worse?" The look on Vincent's face screams horrified, but he's trying ever so hard not to show it. Obviously he's failing — especially when his Adam's apple bobbed up and down, indicating he just gulped.

Hah! Mr Scary-bully isn't so tough and scary anymore, eh?

I, however, am about to erupt with fits of laughter, but I'm not sure how well I'm concealing it. I mean, how can I not want to laugh at his face?!

I nod, feigning a sympathetic look. "Trust me, dog poo is nothing compared to what's next."

He stares me down for a few seconds before squinting his eyes suspiciously. "Did you have to do this?"

"Yes." Nope. I step closer to him, crossing my arms for a stronger effect as my eyes gleam at him mischievously. "And I didn't close my eyes, or block my nose."

His lips twitch up slightly as he raises his perfect and manly eyebrows. "Oh really?" He steps closer too, close enough to breath on me. "Because last time I remembered, you wouldn't even go near it and I had to clean it u—"

"Are you for real?" I laugh, not believing he just said that. "You mean YOU wouldn't even go near it and I would have to clean it up! I mean, that's the whole reason why I'm making you—"

I freeze. Oh sugar-mama.

Flipping hell, Summer. Why are you always messing up every plan?!

"Making me what, Summer?" He says lowly, his voice threatening me and signing me to choose my words wisely.

I laugh lightly, hoping that he can't tell how forceful it actually was. "Making you feel anxious about picking up the dog manure, in which you're obligated to do..."