Chapter 5

I was walking to class when one of my batch-mates told me that Jaebum hyung was in trouble. I ran to the location he said but they weren't there anymore. Stupid! I should've been there for him.

"Hyung! Your friend's already in the Dean's office." Bambam said as he saw me running around the place. I asked him what happened and he explained that someone bullied Youngjae and Jaebum hyung defended him. I smirked at what I heard, Jaebum hyung's finally being obvious?

"You two are such cowards! You like that Tuan guy and you like that Choi guy! Tell them! Don't mope around in my dorm looking like lost puppies!" Jinyoung said while looking at us with his eyes full of judgement. He can go and talk like that because he can't relate to us. Poor Jinyoung-ie, when will he get a girlfriend again? or a boyfriend?

"I prefer cats. I'm a lost kitten, not puppy." Jaebum hyung said. Jinyoung glared at him and was about to throw a pillow at him when his dorm mate arrived.

Lee Youngjae. He looked mad, really mad. Me and Jinyoung shared a look as Jaebum hyung stood up looking irritated. We hate him, yes. But Jaebum hyung? He loathes the guy. Probably because he likes Jaebum hyung in a not so ordinary way. I'd say he's obsessed but that would sugarcoat it.

"Really. You finally like a guy openly and it's someone with the same name as me, why not me instead? You're too mean Jae-" he said but was cut off by Jaebum hyung.

"Try to touch him and I'll end you."

"You'll end me for him? I'm getting REALLY jealous now."

"Fuck you!"

"Would you like to?"

Jaebum threw a punch at him and left. I rolled my eyes at the asshole. He's really different compared to Choi Youngjae, I understand why Jaebum hyung prefers the boy.

"Pushing the asshole button is not gonna get him to like you, you know?" I said. He just smirked and shrugged at me. Jinyoung motioned for me to go back to my dorm and I nodded at him.

My eyes widened as I realized something. I stopped walking which caused Bambam to stop as well. He looked at me with eyes full of confusion.

"Did hyung fight with Lee Youngjae?" I asked him and his eyes widened while nodding. So he really did it huh? He pushed the asshole button. We continued walking to the Dean's office and I saw Yugyeom and Choi Youngjae outside.

I tried to re-assure them that everything's gonna be alright and waited for Jinyoung and Jaebum hyung. I can't believe he really did it, love really does make you do stupid things. I should know.

The two went out the office and we ran to them immediately. As Choi Youngjae apologized to Jaebum hyung, I noticed how he looked at the younger one. It looked unreal, like he was the only one there. I don't think I've seen that look before from Jaebum hyung. Or from anyone, ever. Wait no, I've seen Bambam give Yugyeom that look.

"YAYYYYY look at us, one big happy group of....boys? men? college students!" I said. I suddenly noticed the time and saw that I was more than 20 minutes late from picking-up Mark from his classroom.

So I made up an excuse and ran to the floor where his classroom was. I don't even know if he's still there because the stairs were kind of empty. As I stepped on the last step, I stopped. Mark was there. Standing at the door of their classroom, looking at his watch.

Does this always happen? Does he wait for me to wait for him? I chuckled at the thought and started walking to him. He suddenly started walking when he saw me and tried to walk past me but I grabbed his arm. He glared at me but I just stared at him and smiled.

"I saw you." I said. His eyes widened but he quickly glared at me again.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I came out late because I had to finish my homework for my next class." He answered. Sure you don't, Mark. Sure. You. Don't.

"Okay. Let's pretend I didn't see that, if you do me a favor." I said as I slowly let go of his arm to test if he was gonna continue walking away. But he didn't and just sighed.

"I did nothing but whatever." He said and looked away. I laughed happily and I saw him smile a bit. Don't send me mixed signals please. I grabbed his arm and brought him to where I last saw my friends.

"Guys! This is Mark, he'll be joining our group." I yelled when we went near them.

"Hello, I'm Mark." Mark said as he bowed at them. I can feel it, this is gonna be good. I feel like the 7 of us will be great friends and nothing will tear us apart.

Right?