Chapter 1

"Hyung!" Bambam said while waving his hands in front of me. I smacked his head and he laughed his ass out. He's probably used to it by now, just like how he's used to my nape-grabbing.

"Come on, are you getting bored of me or something?" he asked me sulkily. He looked like an idiot doing it but it was actually cute, in an annoying brother kind of way.

I was about to tell him to shut up when I noticed his gaze fall on a new kid. He was probably the same age as him and the kid was sporting a coconut head haircut, TOTALLY his type.

"Since when were you into helmet hair?" I asked, just to annoy the shit out of him for a change. He looked at me like I just pushed him off a cliff.

"IT'S CALLED A COCONUT HEAD!" He yelled. Of course everyone heard it but no one looked because he yells ALL THE FRICKING TIME so people just don't listen anymore.

I looked at my watch and noticed it was time for my next class. I said a quick bye to Bambam and ran to my class. On the way there, I noticed a guy sporting a bandana on his head.

I don't think I've seen him before or even talked to him. Which is weird because I LITERALLY talk to everyone. And THAT is not an exaggeration.

I was about to walk up to him when Jinyoung started pulling me to our next class. I wanted to punch him but we were gonna be late so I let him be.

"One of these days i'm gonna be the one dragging you somewhere and you're gonna look like a real idiot." I said while sitting down next to him with Jaebum hyung on his other side.

"The only thing I do is drag you somewhere, not my fault that you look like an idiot while I do it." He answered back with. I rolled my eyes at him while he laughed.

"Who's the guy?" He asked. I gave him an annoyed look to shut him up. He let out his infamous closed-mouth laugh.

"Wang gae Park gae shut up." Jaebum hyung said while he was "writing notes". All I could see was a sketch of some sort, of guy with a huge smile. He draws it all the time but he never says anything.

I began looking for my pen which was nowhere to be found. I have no idea where I lost it. I decided to just borrow one from Jinyoung who began lecturing me on why I don't have one and that I shouldn't have attended my class if I didn't have one. In the end, he still let me borrow his pen.

After class, we decided to go to a nearby café. Jinyoung decided to order for us so I sat down with Jaebum hyung.

I suddenly felt lucky as I saw the same guy with the bandana. I want to go near him but he looks so peaceful and I think i'm everything noisy in the world so I stopped myself.

I was about to just focus on my phone when I heard a snicker from the unfocused hyung sitting next to me. I glared at him and he glared back.

"You tell me about the sketches and i'll tell you about bandana boy." I said, trying to negotiate. He looked like he was gonna agree when a loud ass boy started yelling "CHOO CHOO CHOO CHOO"

Jaebum hyung then decided to go to the comfort room, I didn't know why but he looked shy. Does he like Bambam? Or these two guys with him?

"Jackson hyung!" He yelled again and ran to my seat.

"You're too loud, I bet everyone here knows my name already." I said while scratching my head. I know i'm loud but he's another level of loud. I stared at the two boys behind him and my face lightened up bc I recognized one of them.

"Heyyyy, it's helmet hair!" I yelled standing up and patted his back. Part of me wants to embarrass Bam but another part of me wanted to be loud so bandana boy could notice me since he's really not looking anywhere BUT his phone.

"Helmet hair?" The boy asked. I laughed and smiled at him while patting his back. I noticed the guy behind him and he was smiling so wide that I felt like he ate the sun or something.

"Yeah but Bam said it should be co-" I said but Bam cut me off by pulling the boy to the counter while glaring at me. I laughed at them and looked at the smiley boy (he likes nicknames for people he doesn't know obvi).

"What's your name?" I asked him. He looked shocked but smiled again.

"Choi Youngjae." He said quietly but ran to Bambam and Coconut boy who was asking for his order.

Jaebum hyung suddenly returned from the comfort room but he didn't look comforted at all.

"Where tf is Jinyoung? Let's grab our drinks and go." He said, panicking. He was so blushy that I wanted to laugh so hard.

"Guys, here's yo-" Jinyoung began but was cut off by Jaebum who literally grabbed his drink and left. Jinyoung gave me a questioning look and I shrugged it off because I have no idea as well.

Jinyoung went outside as well to follow Jaebum after he gave me my drink. I was about to exit when bandana boy tapped my back and showed me my pen. He had my pen? He had my pen! But how?

"You dropped it when your friend pulled you." He said, answering my inner thoughts. I smiled and got embarrassed.

"Oh. You saw that." I said. He wasn't smiling at all, his face looked so blank. It's like he needed some happiness in his life.

"I'm-"  "Jackson. I know." He cut me off and walked back to his seat.