Chapter 2

"You know, for a so-called social butterfly you're pretty we-" I cut him off by throwing my towel to his face. I didn't need any of his jokes right now.

"He does have a point hyung, we're freshmen and you're asking us to talk to a senior when you're a junior who could easily do that." Yugyeom said. I'm pretty sure he made sure I was dressing up before he started so that I couldn't cut him off.

"You know what, being with Bambam made your tongue sharper." I said while grabbing my gym bag.

"My tongue's always been sharp though." He said while flipping through the little notebook they've been holding. It contained all the information they got on bandana boy.

For the past week, i've been asking the two boys to talk to bandana boy and gather information about him. But he still hasn't told them his name. It would've been easier if we had atleast ONE class together but we don't. I could ask any senior but I can't just tell them that THE JACKSON WANG is scared and shy.

"Still no name hyung." Bambam said while he sat beside Yugyeom. This is frustating, why won't he tell them his name?

"We introduced ourselves and he nodded, he's told us basic info about himself but not his name. What if he's a spy or something? What if he's a writer and he wants to write about what problems college kids are having?" Yugyeom said while staring at a wall like he's a detective of some sort. I threw my gym bag to him and Bambam immediately stood up.

"Wow hyung, we're helping you and all you ever do is throw things at us." He said while helping Yugyeom up. I couldn't help it though, everything's so frustrating.

I hit the locker and it made the two jump. What if he was actually on to something? What if he knows why they're talking to him?

"Jackson-ah!" Jinyoung suddenly said as he entered the locker room. I eyed the other two and subtly motioned for them to keep the notebook.

"Jaebum's waiting for us at the café already." He started, he then looked at Bambam and Yugyeom who were struggling with putting the notebook in Bam's bag. "Who are these two?" he asked.

"They're my friends and they were asking about a homework." I answered. It was a stupid answer because I rarely do my homework but maybe Jinyoung's gonna buy it.

"I've never heard you say homework without the words 'help me' in it." He didn't buy it. Obviously. He was about to ask them again when the two ran out of the locker room. I taught them well.

"So, what are you hiding from me?" He asked. If I told him, he'd probably go out of his way to help me. But I don't want him to, I want to do this on my own. I want to woo that bandana boy on my own.

"Uhm..nothing?" I answered. Yes, I know it's obvious that i'm lying. Jinyoung has that gaze that says 'i'll kill you if you lie to me', it's pretty scary.

"Do you not trust me? I'm your best friend!" He yelled. I had to think of an alibi. What am I supposed to say?!

The door opened suddenly which made both of us turn around. I was shocked with what I saw. It was HIM. Bandana boy was at the door of the locker room, looking at me like he's been looking for me everywhere.

"Bambam wanted me to give you this. He said he had to meet a friend at the café nearby so he couldn't return it today." He said. He gave me the notebook full of things about him. What the fuck was Bambam thinking?! I was about to say thank you when Jaebum entered the locker room as well. (HYUNG LINE WOOO LMAO OKAY BYE)

"What's taking the two of you so long? I was about to freeze my ass." He said with his hands on his waist. Jinyoung was about to explain when I stopped him.

"Why didn't you just go inside the café?" I asked him suspiciously. He started looking uncomfortable again and breathed heavily. His chin started jutting out like he was about to kill me for what I just asked.

"Oh! Mark-ssi, what are you doing here? You know them?" He suddenly asked Bandana boy. Wait, Mark-ssi? They know each other? His name is Mark? "Mark" looked shocked when Jaebum hyung declared his name.

"No." He said and quickly stepped outside. What? Just? Happened?

"You know him?!" I asked. He simply nodded and was about to remember why he was gonna kill us when Jinyoung pulled the two of us out of the locker room.

Jinyoung started talking about our lesson so Jaebum hyung got distracted. But I still couldn't believe that all this time, he knew bandana boy's name! Well, I've never asked him about it BUT STILL.

----------------------------------------------

THIS SUCKED I'M SORRY I'LL TRY HARDER ON THE NEXT CHAPTER JSJZJDKDR I PROMISE 💓