69

[Laurens point of view]

I consider this day as the most incredible birthday I've ever had in my entire life. I was able to bring almost every person I love the most with me to Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Once we arrived I was so impressed with the resort. As soon as we walked in we were struck by the enormous lobby and lounge, which opens up directly to a gorgeous view of the ocean.

The staffs were so generous with us and gave us a beautiful ocean front room. There was an amazing white bathtub on the balcony, and we woke up to the sounds of the ocean. Our room was located in the Almond building of the resort. Everything has been recently updated and it was absolutely beautiful. We had a fully stocked bar in our room that was all included as well. The food was superb. The beach was perfect. The first full day we were there the water was calm and bright blue.

Tonight they set a long table for us, in front of the beach, where they served all mouth watering foods offered by the resort.

My thoughts vanished when i felt a someone was gripping my waist. I was at the bar, getting a refill of my cocktail drink.

"Baby girl.." Ty spoke behind me.

"Hey.." I spoke while facing him, i moved away a little, avoiding his body.

"Whachu thinking? You're staring blankly," He asked. Still his hands was all over my waist.

"Nothing.." I answered flashing a soft smile.

"It's your special day. I should make you feel special. Let's go somewhere," He whispered.

I smiled awkwardly and looked around us. My family and friends were busy mingling around and just having a good time.

I ran my hand through his dreadlocks.
"Let's just stay here.." I whispered.
"I need to entertain the guests.."

Ty grinned and moved his face closer.
"It'll be quick..."

I faked a laugh and jokingly pushed him away.
"There's a right time for that." I said.

Ty smiled widely and shook his head.
"I've been waiting for that Right Time since the day i met you," He said with a serious tone.

I looked at him not knowing what to say.

He sighed and sat at the empty chair in front of the bar.
"Your fam doesn't like me. Only your mother is talking to me." He spoke.
"Abuelo thought my hair was a cat shit." He added.

I sat beside him and bit my lip. I touched his back, giving him some comfort.

"But i don't mind baby girl. As long as youre mine. I mean ever since we started revealing our shit I've been getting alotta hate comments. But fucke em. I got you boo. Ayt?" Ty spoke.

I flashed a smile and remained silent.

"You happy?" He asked.

I nodded. "I am. I almost have every people that i love here with me,"

"Almost?"

"Yeah. Almost..." I mumbled.

"I tried talking to your bruh and sista, but they looked at me as if im gonna eat them haha." Ty spoke while laughed. He then took a sip from the bottle of beer that he was holding.