Guilty or not-guilty?

Hey,

90,000 reads!!!!! What?! I really can't believe i have so many people that read and like my story. I just write for fun and i didn't think my style was that good but you all really enjoy it. 

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Chapter 40

                I don’t know how long I had been here for. I guessed had to have been nearly two hours by now. For those two hours I had been locked in here, this small, dark, dull and cramped place. What were they going to ask me? How could I get my point across? I needed to make them understand that I am not a threat and that I was just as much of a victim as anyone else.

                I had to make them understand because it was both mine and Xander’s life on the line here. If I failed I would be executed and Xander would die as a consequence. I couldn’t let that happen. I had to protect both of us and I would make sure that that would happen.

                I paced back and forth in the cell. My thoughts soon turned to Xander. I wonder what was happening right now. I thought it would be some preliminary meeting to discuss how the trial will go.

                Xander? I spoke through mind link.

                Jen? Are you ok? Xander asked.

                Yeah. I am just in a cell at the moment. What is happening? How will the trial go? I asked.

                They are talking over what questions they want to ask. They are nearly done and we are going into the main room now. It is stupid they are asking the wrong questions. Xander grumbled.

                I will just explain all of my life. That way I will answer every question and give my background at the same time. They have to listen. We have evidence, right?

                Yes, we have evidence. We have your t-torture room on camera along with the Rogue Facilities and both Michael and I will be speaking in your defence. Xander clarified.

                Thank you. We will make it out of this situation. I promise. I replied. I love you.

                I love you too. Xander replied.

                I waited a little longer until I heard the sound of approaching footsteps. I knew it was time. I would be revealing everything about my life. There were some things that were going to be revealed that I would love to be kept secret but these things may be the things that would save me. The locks on the door creaked open and the door was opened.

                “Come!” I was ordered.

                I stepped out and back into the formation of the guards. They escorted me through the buildings and back up onto the ground level. I was escorted through various corridors until we reached wooden double doors. The guards stopped walking and ordered me through. I took a deep breath before the guards opened the door and I walked in.

                I kept my head held high as I walked through but I was taken aback by the scale of the room. The room was completely round and made of dark marbles and granites. Red drapes hang from the walls with the Werewolf Crest on it emblazoned in gold. A huge curved desk was in front of me at the end wall where the Werewolf Council sat. There was a second floor balcony which was where the packs representatives sat. To my left was another curved desk where Xander and Michael were sitting and one small desk in the middle with a chair where I was expected to sit.