Life's Purpose

Hey everyone,

43,000 reads!!! 1400 votes!!! 130 followers!!! that is flipping awesome.

so this took a little longer. I was buried in college work.

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Fact Nine? (I can't remember)- I want to become a professional musician when I am older so I am wanting to study Music Performance at University.

Chapter 35

Xander’s POV

                1 Month Later

                I rubbed my eyes. I was tired. The past month had been long and hard. It has been nearly two months since the war with the rogue pack. The pack was now settling down. People were back in their own homes. My pack members were finally feeling a sense of security. People were finally going back to their normal routines and everything was running perfectly once again.

                I was starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel in some places. We had no bother with the surrounding packs anymore. We got on but that was as far as the relationship went. I guess the Alpha didn’t get taken to being thrown into a wall very well. Oh well he was a tool. He deserved it.

                I got up from behind my desk, finally glad that I had finished all of the paperwork I had to do. That was one of the downsides to being Alpha. I rubbed my eyes before walking to do the door of my office. I pulled the door open and stepped out into the corridor. The pack house was now quieter than it had been before even with most of the pack house member being the teens.

                I walked down the corridor towards the main stairs. I was going back to the medical wing. It was my routine now. I would do my Alpha work for the day before going down to Jen’s medical room and I would stay with her all night before doing the routine again. I sighed. This was all exhausting.

                I reached the top of the stairs and walked down them. There weren’t many people about which I was glad for. I couldn’t be bothered with all of the talking and especially not about Jen right now. She had been in the same state for the past month. She was changing but she wasn’t waking up. I don’t know why and I don’t know what I can do. I was useless again. It was becoming a trait of mine. I rubbish mate.

                I had made it to the bottom of the stairs and decided to go to the kitchen. I was starving and my mum was going on at me about making sure I was staying healthy. She was worry about me. She knew it was taking a toll on me but it wasn’t physically. It was more mentally and not getting another sleep which was my problem. My mum didn’t have to know any of that though.

                I rounded a corner and crashed straight into someone. I looked up and smiled.

                “Come on Michael. Trying to knock me out, I see,” I laughed.