Leaving the ones you Love

Thank you for all of the reads. Thank you for the support.

It is not over. Not over. there is still enough left. It will just depend on what point of view it will be in. It might not be Jen's.

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Fact Six: I used to be in a choir called Cantamus Girls Choir for four years. They have a website if you want to check it out. It is a classical choir so I have sung in tons of languages. German, French, Spanish, Greek, Japanese, Finish etc.

Chapter 32

                Despair! Heartbreak! Loss!

                Those were just a few of the feelings flowing through my head. My mind was clouded with overwhelming emotions that was slowly reducing me to a lowly mess. The tears flowed freely down my face as I looked through the visor of my helmet as with every rotation of the wheel beneath me and every work of the engine, it took me further away from the one that I truly and dearly loved.

                I was driving through the ever changing scenery of the German country. I had watched the trees and the forest change from their luscious greens and browns into the dull and lifeless greys of the autobahns and of the traffic that moved around me. No one would notice me. No one would see me as this.

No one would see the eighteen year old girl crying because of the tormented, messed up life in which she lived in. Not one driver would notice the tears pouring down her face. Not one would know of the scars criss-crossing her back and her stomach. Not one would know of her losing her mother, killing her father. No one would know the choices she would have to make.

Oh, how easy were their lives? They would moan about paying taxes, about not having a good car or enough money. Yet, they would have a family and love and a childhood. Something which I have only ever wanted. I would be happy living in a tiny flat with the person I loved beside me. I wouldn’t need anything else to find peace.

I don’t quite know where I was heading. All I knew was away from the forests to a more built up area. Therefore, no werewolves and away from the only Three Packs in Germany. I would be safe and they wouldn’t turn to look for me here. That was the hope. That was the theory.

I sighed inwardly. Anna had retreated to the depths of my mind sobbing at the loss of her mate. I could feel the painful twinges in my chest which was a back up to the mating to keep mates together. I would feel the pain worse than Xander. I was the one leaving him. It was deemed to be my fault. I would get the painful burden of what would follow.

Anna didn’t resent me. She agreed with this. She knew this was the only way. We would make the sacrifice. We would leave and save the ones we loved. You see. Xander was warning me when I left of the consequences of my actions. He spoke as if I didn’t know.

I knew too well what this meant. I knew the mating rules and laws. I know the consequences. This is where it gets a little bit complicated.

Here are some important rules of the mating bond after the marking which will relate to me and judged my choices. Once mates have marked rules apply to keep the precious mating bond together. The Moon Goddess has blessed the union and it should not be broken. As a result, you form an unbreakable bond and a deep connection. If one of the mates dies, then the other mate will suffer and hurt until death finally takes them too. So if I died by the Werewolf Council executing me, Xander would later die too. Obviously, I couldn’t let that happen. I wasn’t going to let Xander fight a war for me either.