Chapter 37|Silk Sheets

CHRISTMAS BREAK

Freddi

For the most part, everyone did tease Axel– especially when they saw the tattoos.

Those who didn't were girls who glared at me as I walked with him, the two of us attached at the hip unless Axel had detention.

Savannah seemed content like she had something I didn't, which confused me since from day one she had wanted Axel.

The teasing only lasted for a week and after that, it was as though everyone had forgotten about it ever happening.

Except for Axel.

Thanks to his sudden fetish for me speaking Spanish, I knew his number one weakness. Anything I wanted, if I requested it in Spanish, became mine within ten minutes.

I loved it.

I got anything that I wanted, which wasn't really much anyway, but it was almost Christmas and I had no idea what I should get Axel. He didn't ask for anything at all. Maybe a kiss here and there, but I had to initiate anything further.

"Baby are you sure you don't want anything?" I asked, laying on my belly in only panties and Axel's shirt, reading a book, while Axel sat between my spread legs.

On second thought, maybe I should have just given up. I mean, what did you give the guy who offered to buy you a Forever 21?

I think I'll give him food. That was always a good answer, right?

"Just get naked and put a bow on your head," he replied, cupping my ass through my panties with his large hands, causing me to blush and my breath to hitch in my throat.

"Umm, I think I'll get a TV for the room."

I was so tired of having to walk all the way downstairs for only an hour every Wednesday to watch Criminal Minds.

"Sounds good," he muttered distractedly, beginning to massage my ass cheeks, the warmth of his hand a pleasant change from the cold temperature of the room.

"You're not making being a good girlfriend very easy," I stated, holding back a moan as Axel's thumbs brushed over my wet slit through the lace of my panties.

"You don't have to be... Can I taste your pussy baby girl?"

"You don't have to ask papi," I whispered with a smile, wriggling my ass against his palms.

"So, I can do whatever I want to you?" Axel asked, excitement lacing in his tone.

I stilled beneath him. "Not anal," I squeaked. I think if he wanted that, he'd rip me in half.

"Fine by me," he laughed, ripping yet another pair of my panties and exposing my wet folds to the cool air.

"Axel..." I scolded him.

A slight sting of pain went through my right ass cheek. "Can I do that?" Axel asked, massaging my behind to soothe the sting.

He just spanked me.

I didn't answer him, simply buried my head in my arms, my book long forgotten, as I felt an embarrassing surge of wetness between my legs.

"So you like that?" Axel observed and I nodded, keeping my head in my arms.

"Beg for it baby girl," he whispered, slipping his thumb into my pussy, massaging my clit with all of his other fingers.

Shit! "Uhh... Fuck... P-Please spank me, papi," I moaned softly, grinding myself on Axel's fingers as best I could. The palm of his other hand came down on my left ass cheek and I squealed, involuntarily clenching around his thumb.

"Fuck me, daddy."

"You're wish is my command baby girl."

The bed shifted under his weight as he reached into the nightstand and pulled out a foil packet.

I felt him fumbling behind me as he pushed my thighs further apart before I felt his thick tip prodding at my entrance. Supporting his weight on his arms, with a groan, Axel eased into me.

He was so fucking huge, and the position we were in pushed him so deep inside me that I couldn't move at all.

Breathing heavily, just like me, Axel grabbed my hands from beneath my head and brought them to my sides, intertwining our fingers and keeping me in place as he started moving.

"Ohmigod!" I exclaimed, trying my best to control my breathing.

Axel's pelvis slapped against my ass every time he thrust and I moaned at the feeling of my clit and nipples rubbing against the silk sheets of our bed.

"What's my name baby?"Axel grunted into my ear, leaning down so that his bare chest was on my back, his weight pushing on me.

I whimpered, unable to speak as my orgasm neared. Not hearing the answer he wanted, Axel slowed down causing my orgasm to fade away, that oh-so pleasurable feeling dissipating causing me to tear up.

"What's my name?" Axel demanded once more, this time forcefully through gritted teeth.

"Papi," I sobbed quietly, clamping around him tightly as he began moving faster. With one particularly sharp thrust to my g-spot, I tipped over the edge, crying Axel's name loudly as waves of pleasure rolled through me.

"Fuck," Axel groaned lowly against my hair, releasing his warmth inside of the condom, nearly crushing me with his weight.

I whimpered quietly, involuntarily clenching around his dick, as it was still inside of me.

"Shit, stop it, baby," Axel groaned as I clenched around him again. I giggled quietly through my pleasure caused tears, doing it again.

"Ah, damn it! I'm hard again Freddi," Axel whined in a complaint, pulling out of me. I gasped quietly at the bereft feeling that came with Axel's dick leaving me.

"This isn't funny... unless you wanna go again?"

I used what little strength I had to push myself up, away from my permanent indentation on the sheets, onto my hands and knees and leaned back, shaking my wetness in Axel's face.

"I've created a sexy little monster haven't I?" Axel laughed hoarsely, before his lips connected with my core. I moaned as his tongue swiped over my clit, wiping away all evidence of my orgasm away.

"You ready, baby girl?" Axel asked, stopping his ministrations to grab another condom.

"Yes," I whispered, my cheeks burning as I imagined what Axel was seeing.

God! Why do I only think of this stuff after the fact?

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Published: 08/01/17
Edited: 02/11/18

And again on: 09/22/18