Chapter 8| Party

Freddi

At 9:15 I decided to get ready for Axel's party. Once I showered, I changed into a dress with a pair of sheer leggings and some matching flats.

 Once I showered, I changed into a dress with a pair of sheer leggings and some matching flats

By the time I was ready, it was 9:55 and I heard a knock on the door. When I walked downstairs to answer it, I saw Axel sitting on my couch eating a bag of chips and watching TV.

"How the hell did you get in?" I asked him, as I clearly recalled locking the door.

"You hide your spare key under a fake flower pot," he stated, not looking away from the TV.

"Yeah, but why do you know that?" I demanded. 

"It was kind of obvi–" Axel immediately stopped talking when he turned and looked at me.

"What are you wearing," he asked while looking me up and down.

"Um, clothes?" I answered, curious about his sudden scrutiny. He stood up and walked over to me, getting closer as I backed up before my back hit the wall.

Axel trailed a hand down my side causing me to shiver. "Well as much as my friends may appreciate your innocence, you are mine baby girl, and that's not the kind of attention I want for you," I gulped at his close proximity, "Come on, I'll pick your outfit for you," he cleared his throat before pulling away, leaving me hanging, again. And I was most definitely not his.

When I walked into my room, Axel was nowhere to be seen, but I could hear him in my closet. He was muttering the word 'no' every time he threw an article of my clothing out and onto the floor.

Great, stealing my phone and making a mess for me to clean, what a lovely guy (note sarcasm).

He finally walked out, holding an ensemble that Heather bought me, several birthdays ago, that I had never worn. "I refuse," I stated, stubbornly crossing my arms.

"Do you want your phone or not?" Axel asked grinning evilly. By then I was way too annoyed to care about it.

"I'll buy another one," I answered, shaking my head at the crop top and short shorts he held.

He dropped the clothes on my bed and walked to me. "If you don't, I will kiss you," he warned teasingly.

"But that shows more skin than this," I whined. I do—I don't want him to kiss me, but I could not be seen in that. It would have ruined my good girl reputation.

"Yeah," he smiled, pinching the front of my dress right above my belly button and pulling me closer to him.

"That means they can look. But I'm the only one who can touch," he chuckled before pinching my ass, prompting me to hit him in the arm.

I groaned in defeat and pushed him out of the room so I could get dressed.

Thankfully, the shorts he chose were really high waisted, otherwise, they would show my bruises. Once I had on the shorts, I pulled on the top.

It bunched up as I tried to pull it down leaving the bottom half of my stomach exposed.

I adjusted my shirt and turned to face an angry— no seething Axel.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I asked infuriated, but on the inside, I was petrified at the thought of how much he could have seen.

"Hurry up, I don't want to be late to my own party," he snapped, but I noticed that his anger was not directed at me before he finally out of the room.

Relieved that he didn't appear to have seen anything, I shrugged on the leather jacket he picked out and put on my matte, red Dr. Martens. I fixed what little makeup I had on to match my new outfit and put in my nose rings.

I put on black lipstick, and twisted one side of my hair back, before rushing downstairs to meet Axel

Once I made it outside, I was greeted with the sight of a matte black, Audi R8 Spyder. When I was safely seated in the passenger seat of the car, I turned to Axel who was still relatively tense.

"So, you have a car, but insisted on torturing me with your motorcycle?" I joked, attempting to lighten the mood. He passed a stop sign as he glanced at me.

"Oh, I just couldn't resist the idea of having you so close to me," he answered sarcastically, causing me to blush.

"Ha-ha-ha," I fake laughed at his statement, as we reached his house or rather a mansion.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Published: 08/26/16
Edited: 12/28/17

And again on: 09/22/18

—Halo